Powered by eUKhost®

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNACCEPTABLE INCOMPETENCE AND UNAUTHORISED ACTIVITY BY EUKHOST!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNACCEPTABLE INCOMPETENCE AND UNAUTHORISED ACTIVITY BY EUKHOST!!

Today at 5:20PM EUKHost decide they will reset the root password on our VM Cloud that hosts 3 ecommerce sites, not only were you NOT AUTHORISED to do anything to our server you took it down for around 10 minutes, yet again failing the 100% uptime guarantee, I don't think we've ever managed a whole year of 100% uptime!!

So EUKHost, do you think you have the right to change the root password on a customers server without their permission, without any warning or authority? NO YOU DON'T!!

To make matters worse you then access my server and YET AGAIN install 2 SSH keys to allow yourselves backdoor root access without a password. I have warned you about this in the past and told you it is NOT ACCEPTABLE yet you have the audacity to do it again!!

To say I'm not happy is an understatement, I am LIVID, you'd better provide some pretty good answers for your actions!!

Hello,

Please allow me sometime to look into this and get back to you with an update. I have located the ongoing ticket for this issue and checking with our technical team.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
      Hello,

Please allow me sometime to look into this and get back to you with an update. I have located the ongoing ticket for this issue and checking with our technical team.
      So what is going on then, no one has bothered to phone me!

Comment

Morning,

I am sorry to hear of your frustration and would like to apologise that you feel this way. I personally looked into this and requested our customer services manager to call you and speak in regards. I will continue to monitor and ensure you are communicated with accordingly.

Kindest Regards,

Comment

ban-img
        Working...
        X