First Class Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Class Support

I have in the past very occasionally complained about inadequate support.

This time I can't fault the service I got. I posted at ticket at 17:54 on the 7th by 18:29 it was sorted.

Well done Steven W even if your english was a little bit off.

Martyn_P

Thank you Martyn for your kind words! We are pleased to know we are matching to the level of support you deserve as a eUKhost customer, we will of course continue to provide great service as ever
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Online Support by Do my homework

Comment

We at Do My Homework have one objective- that is to help out students. We are an academic help provider and have been in this field for over several years now. Our services are affordable and available for 24x7 to provide homework help for students and solve all their queries about specific subjects. To avail our services and excellent Support visit Domyhomework.co.
        If you are struggling with completing your assignments on time, then we have got you covered. Domyhomework.co is right at your doorstep the moment you ask for do my homework services. We have all the possible solutions for your queries so contact us now!

Comment

Working...
        X