Email problems for over one month!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email problems for over one month!

I'm finally resorting to writing a topic in the public forum as I feel it's worth letting everyone know about how EUK are underperforming.

For over one month now I have been getting emails bounce back to me stating that part of the server is blacklisted (Not our account).

I have been on live chat no less than 4-5 times asking for it to be resolved. It has been acknowledged as a problem every single time. Even the first chat the tech was already aware of it.

A month later and I still get emails bouncing back to me. This is ridiculous!

The main thing however that is making me post this was my last online chat with a rude and arrogant tech who's answer to the problem was to suggest that I pay for a VPS so that I could send emails properly.

REALLY???!!!!! Your answer to solving this problem that hasn't been caused by me and has dragged on for over a month is to upgrade to a VPS? what an utter joke.

I'm paying for a service that i'm not fully getting, i'm getting an increasing amount of problems with the service too and it seems that you are now not able to sort them out.

I don't know what has happened at EUK but it is not good! I've been using your services for probably 10 years now. Things have been sliding for the last few years and i'm not happy about it!

I hope someone senior sees this and not only gets my problem sorted out but looks at what's happening in the business before it's too late.

By the way i've had to re-resgister to the forum to post this as it wouldn't accept my login details and doesnt send a forgot password link either.

Comment

Hi,

I have reviewed your the live chat and ticket history pertaining to this issue and escalated it to one of our senior technicians for investigation to determine the cause. We will soon share an update with you.
      Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
      Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
      Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

We have investigated this issue and found that the IP range of server on which your account is hosted at present is blocked in Hotmail and there may not be a possibility to get it whitelisted very soon. We recommend migrating your account to another shared hosting server for hassle free email service.

Please confirm if you would like to go ahead with this arrangement. Our team will take care of this migration in coordination with you at a given date and time.
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

Ok a couple of questions. Each time I went through live chat I was told that the problem would be sorted within 24-48 hours. Why has it been going on over a month? Surely if you are aware of the issue and can't fix it, you need to move EVERY account off that server onto a new one? I really don't understand why it's dragged on for so long and why you haven't automatically sorted it for all clients on that server.

I was offered a migration already but I opted not to as firstly its not risk free and secondly I was told it would be fixed within a day or two.

Any feedback on my chat experience and the suggestion to pay for a VPS to get around this problem?? or is that normal procedure for EUK?

Lastly, before i agree to a migration, what affect will this have to our website, specifically search engine rankings? I have done huge amounts of work recently to improve our rankings and get us listed highly for key search terms. Will a migration affect this?

Comment

Hi,

About being told that the problem will be sorted within 24-48 hours, it normally does take 24-48 hours for an IP to get whitelisted when a request is placed with hotmail. This time however there has been no response from their side, besides the IP address too wasn't in blacklist. The issue has been stuck with them with no clarity on actual resolution or time it would take.

As for not migrating every account off that server on to a new one, we recommend migration to only those customers who face the same issue with their emails. Other than this, all services are working perfectly fine on the server which doesn't necessarily warrant a migration for all customers.

Also, suggestion about moving to a VPS was keeping in mind that fact that it will be a private server completely dedicated for your usage only. Shared servers host multiple accounts and as such blacklisting of IP due to usage of one account may cause an impact on other user accounts too.

Lastly, about impact of the migration from search engine rankings point of view, we believe it should not cause a grave impact as only the IP address of the server would be different. However to be safe we recommend consulting an SEO expert before making this move as a lot of your hard work has gone into it.

Comment

Working...
            X