Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simply superb... 24/7 help thru tickets/chat is amazing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply superb... 24/7 help thru tickets/chat is amazing.

I had cloud account and my windows system ran out of C:\ drive space.
    And i asked for extra space of 5 GB.

Not a big deal...

But due to very less space (few MBs ), my system is unable to boot up.

I do not have my site up at saturday midnight. But by monday my site shd be back in business.

This is the time i got super/duper help from Stephenson Smith and other experts to create new VM/install all MS SQL/IIS/SSL/Plesk/... you name it every thing recreated in very short span of time and i am back to business.
    And now time is Sunday evening 7 PM. It is less than 1 day , little over 12 hrs.

It is not a joke to create VM/restore everything in 12 hrs time.

Kudos to the team for great help.
    Every cent i have put is real worth on these guys.

Thanks
    Rick

Originally posted by rickyrick200 View Post
    I had cloud account and my windows system ran out of C:\ drive space.
    And i asked for extra space of 5 GB.

Not a big deal...

But due to very less space (few MBs ), my system is unable to boot up.

I do not have my site up at saturday midnight. But by monday my site shd be back in business.

This is the time i got super/duper help from Stephenson Smith and other experts to create new VM/install all MS SQL/IIS/SSL/Plesk/... you name it every thing recreated in very short span of time and i am back to business.
    And now time is Sunday evening 7 PM. It is less than 1 day , little over 12 hrs.

It is not a joke to create VM/restore everything in 12 hrs time.

Kudos to the team for great help.
    Every cent i have put is real worth on these guys.

Thanks
    Rick
    Thanks a lot Rick for your fantastic feedback We being a customer service oriented company, our most important aim/focus lies into complete customer satisfaction.. I'd like to thank you again for your kind words, they are truly appreciated. I hope you continue to enjoy our web hosting services in the same healthy way..

Oh & yes thanks for registering at EUKHost - Community Forums! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Glad you had a good experience, its not hard to figure out why people like myself have been here 10 plus years.

Sent from my Alcatel OT-981A using Tapatalk

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Thank you for your feedback Rick .

Comment

Working...
        X