Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge thanks to Suzanne on telephone support!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge thanks to Suzanne on telephone support!

I am probably one of the greenest users of a dedicated server and I have had a few problems (usually of my own making) and they have all been resolved quickly and professionally via the support system.

Today I got annoyed because I could not use Akeeba to clone a Joomla site. I tried several times and it wasn't happening. I called support and Suzanne went through each screen, following my instructions and did not encounter the problem I was having. It turns out I had managed to get my own IP blocked and Suzanne fixed straight away. Hopefully this will teach me a lesson and save me getting frustrated.

Thanks again to Suzanne for sorting the problem without making feel like an idiot and teaching me a few things to look for in future. Great service!

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the assistance you received from Suzzanne.

Regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Im glad you had a good experience and gave us your feedback

We all block our IP's at one stage or another, I probably hold the record for doing it in the same day =)

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Thanks David

You have given such a fantastic testimonial for Suzanne's work. such feedback motivates our support staff to put that extra effort for helping our customers. Your feedback in this thread will also help other customers to keep their cool. most of the support instances we handle these days are related to the security rules we have implemented on our servers. some of the most popular CMS software's have become open gateway for hackers. Our CTO recently submitted a ticket with Wordpress support, as the latest installer(updated source) they are distributing has some code injected by some hacker.

what can you do when a open source CMS software source comes with code injected by hackers.
        eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
          Thanks David

You have given such a fantastic testimonial for Suzanne's work. such feedback motivates our support staff to put that extra effort for helping our customers. Your feedback in this thread will also help other customers to keep their cool. most of the support instances we handle these days are related to the security rules we have implemented on our servers. some of the most popular CMS software's have become open gateway for hackers. Our CTO recently submitted a ticket with Wordpress support, as the latest installer(updated source) they are distributing has some code injected by some hacker.

what can you do when a open source CMS software source comes with code injected by hackers.
          Holy crap!

Comment

here's the URL :- http://wordpress.org/support/topic/s...1#post-3065183

Comment

Well thats awesome that euk caught it. Its crazy that that could happen, even if harmless or harmful code the fact that it shipped with it is quite worrysome IMHO.

Comment

Re: Huge thanks to Suzanne on telephone support!

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                Well thats awesome that euk caught it. Its crazy that that could happen, even if harmless or harmful code the fact that it shipped with it is quite worrysome IMHO.
                who can figure out if it is harmless or harmful when it comes up with some horrifying pic followed with text that says "self destruction in 20 seconds".

Comment

Working...
                X