Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request to cancel has been ignored since 6 days ago - What is going on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to cancel has been ignored since 6 days ago - What is going on?

Ticket number CTY-967-40611

Having been assured that my service with yourselves would be cancelled as per my request, I have so far heard nothing since 6 days ago now. I am also still recieving overdue notices.

Can someone please let me know what's going on with this ticket, as I have heard nothing since the last reply from Lauren nearly 6 days ago, and the vps is also still online.
    Craig Turner
    Computing Support Centre Owner
    http://qdb.csc2ya.co.uk

Re: Request to cancel has been ignored since 6 days ago - What is going on?

Originally posted by csc2ya View Post
    Ticket number CTY-967-40611

Having been assured that my service with yourselves would be cancelled as per my request, I have so far heard nothing since 6 days ago now. I am also still recieving overdue notices.

Can someone please let me know what's going on with this ticket, as I have heard nothing since the last reply from Lauren nearly 6 days ago, and the vps is also still online.
    Hi Craig,

I apologise that you are still receiving overdue notices from us. I have just spoken with my colleague Lauren Hayden and she has now terminated the invoice that was causing you to receive overdue notices. She will be responding to your ticket shortly to confirm the same.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Working...
    X