Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration of a server with eukhost.com

Hi,
    I have had a dedicated server with eukhost.com for about 10 months. The support is always good. I like the live chat sessions when I can get issues sorted quickly. I have to say the support team are brilliant when you know whch questions to ask.
    Sadly, my migration from a server which was playing up has not been so good. I am now on a server which has the email blocked by most providers in the UK, due to a bad ip address. The software packages on the new server are not always working. A migration of databases was sadly in the wrong direction from new server to old server, but hey ho - nothing particularly important lost. Learn an important lesson and back everything up regularly.

The levels of support have been brilliant, and a really helpful team. The cost is pretty good, too. Sadly, I cannot cope with being unable to respond to emails, or update the site with just using ftp software to upload files, and I may consider moving to a more expensive option.

Incidentally, the server support from other providers in the past, and currently is a whole lot worse where you can barely login to the server, e.g. justhost.com are absolute crap; or lunarpages who delete the site as they please. The levels of service for a reasonable cost are good at eukhost.com

I did not say I would stop using eukhost.com.; just that the migration experience has been bad. The overall levels of service are brilliant, as are their technical team. We all make mistakes.
    Sort my problems, and I will be a happy customer for years.

kevan

Re: Migration of a server with eukhost.com

The support has been brilliant.
    I think you should open a support ticket to get your issue solved if you have not done that already.

There are times when you have to face some problems but i think eUKhost is not a company that would leave their customers in jeopardy. Have patience friend help is on its way!

Comment

Hello Kevan,

I have had a dedicated server with eukhost.com for about 10 months. The support is always good. I like the live chat sessions when I can get issues sorted quickly. I have to say the support team are brilliant when you know whch questions to ask.
      Thank you so much for appreciating our support team. Certainly, your words are moral booster for us.

Sadly, my migration from a server which was playing up has not been so good. I am now on a server which has the email blocked by most providers in the UK, due to a bad ip address. The software packages on the new server are not always working. A migration of databases was sadly in the wrong direction from new server to old server, but hey ho - nothing particularly important lost
      We would like to know if you are facing any such performance issues on the current Dedicated server. I have checked the IP addresses assigned to your server and none of them are listed in any of the known blacklists. We'll be glad if you can come on our 24x7 live chat service and let us know about the problems you are facing with sending emails and software packages on the server.

Regards,
      euksud
      Technical Support Department.

Comment

Originally posted by kevan View Post
        I did not say I would stop using eukhost.com.; just that the migration experience has been bad. The overall levels of service are brilliant, as are their technical team. We all make mistakes.
        Sort my problems, and I will be a happy customer for years.

kevan
        Hi Kevan,

I hope all of the migration issues are sorted out. If any of them still exist, please update the ticket ID here & it'd be taken care of ASAP.
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hi, regarding with the migration process, is there like a back up copy just in case things go wrong along the way?
          VPS | Dedicated

Comment

ban-img
          Working...
          X