Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over and above the call of duty! Many thanks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over and above the call of duty! Many thanks...

Just like to thank Pollard for going above and beyond with the problems I was having hosting a couple of sites for a client where their current hosting/web company said they would not host the sites any more after a disagreement, I was given no information apart from the files on a hard drive and had to work out what to do, most of the guys I have spoke to at Eukhost were helpful but Pollard took responsibility and resolved the problems and that meant changing configuration ! Thanks so much your a star

Re: Over and above the call of duty! Many thanks...

Originally posted by marklloyd View Post
    Just like to thank Pollard for going above and beyond with the problems I was having hosting a couple of sites for a client where their current hosting/web company said they would not host the sites any more after a disagreement, I was given no information apart from the files on a hard drive and had to work out what to do, most of the guys I have spoke to at Eukhost were helpful but Pollard took responsibility and resolved the problems and that meant changing configuration ! Thanks so much your a star
    Dear Mark,

Thank you greatly for your comments, this really does boost the morale of our support staff. We promise we will continue to provide the service you should expect from a web hosting company. I'd also like to thank you for registering at EUKHost - Community Forums! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community & we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
    X