Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non stop problems with my server - no solution given

Hello

I don't know if im sad or angry, or both! I've had no problems with Eukhost ever but the last 3 weeks have gone crazy problematic and it's non stop.

I've constantly got problems with my server for the last 3 weeks or so. All year its been silky smooth but now it suddenly grinds to a halt every day!!

So I have frequently gone to live chat to get the help sorted, often they restart the server and its fine again, but within 24 hours it happens all over again. And this is going on day after day now.

I can't get into cPanel or WHM or FTP as I type this message out, I've literally lost my patience for the first time as a long customer.

Live chat frequently tells me there is high load, and im told to just buy an upgrade....this is what REALLY annoys me.

Firstly: Why sell VPS vlite1 at all with those hardware specs if the reason my site is unusuable is because i lack the specifications ??? Im the only user on the entire website, and the server struggles to log me in. How can you sell that and then sit there and tell me to pay more. :S

I bought the server quite a while ago, only to realise (6 months after paying for it) i was only given 512Mb when the package gives 1GB RAM. Granted when i highlighted the issue i got the memory upgraded to 1GB for free so i have the correct spec.

Here is another reason why the "upgrade your hardware" comment in chat is beyond ridiculous...why is it my server is silky smooth for many hours all day long, infact it was all YEAR even when i realised i have HALF as much RAM as I should of had...even when logging in and out of cPanel/WHM or updating files, its perfectly fine, then suddenly it grinds to a halt, with major high server load....sounds nothing like a hardware issue to me, other wise it would be like that ALL day long.

However, if it IS hardware - then i ask again, why sell vlite01 VPS if the hardware can't even function a website at all to the point i cannot login to any of the backend stuff like cPanel/WHM...

Also, why is it that this has only happened roughly the last few weeks only ?

None of it adds up to me or makes any sense to me.

So Eukhost, can you please FIX this mess, my site is just beyond unusable, I frequently cannot do any thing to my site.

Re: Non stop problems with my server - no solution given

Hello Dave,

I sincerely apolgoise for the inconvenience you have faced. Clearly you don't need to upgrade your server and whoever had suggested this is wrong. I will forward this on priority to one of our senior system administrators to investigate why your virtual private server is unresponsive.

I will get back to you in due course.

Kind regards,

Ben Stones.
    Find us on Twitter and Facebook

Need to contact us?
    Customer Support: Client Area - 0800 862 0380 (option 2)
    Customer Relations: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 3)
    Sales: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 1)

The opinions or views expressed above are not necessarily the opinions or views of eUKhost Ltd.

Comment

Dear Dave,

We regret to hear about your issue and experience with the Vlite VPS hosting service. The issue is being looked into now and
      you can be sure that we shall come up with the permanent resolution once the detailed investigation is done.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
      Regards,
      Kieran A.
      Cloud Administrator

Comment

Hi Dave,

Just to give you an update, one of our R&D engineers is investigating the storage issue which appears to be affecting your VPS. Kieran is continuing to look into your server-specific issue. He will get back to you once his investigation is complete and when he has a permanent solution to the problem you are facing.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Ben Stones.
        Find us on Twitter and Facebook

Need to contact us?
        Customer Support: Client Area - 0800 862 0380 (option 2)
        Customer Relations: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 3)
        Sales: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 1)

The opinions or views expressed above are not necessarily the opinions or views of eUKhost Ltd.

Comment

Dear Dave,

We have created a ticket XGJ-283-93702 for the above mentioned issue and posted an update about the further investigation.
          Please check it once and reply back with your comment.
          Regards,
          Kieran A.
          Cloud Administrator

Comment

I have now posted a reply. Although my website is completely down now =/

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran View Post
              Dear Dave,

We have created a ticket XGJ-283-93702 for the above mentioned issue and posted an update about the further investigation.
              Please check it once and reply back with your comment.
              I'm looking into this now for you and I will update you in the same ticket with my progress as I work.
              Reeve.Slater
              System Administrator

Comment

Dear Dave,

The website should be online now and I've updated the ticket XGJ-283-93702 with the details.
                Please check once.
                Reeve.Slater
                System Administrator

Comment

Dear David,

I hope all the issues are taken care of by our support team. Please let us know if you notice any more issues with the VM.
                  Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
                  Working...
                  X