Scott U Linux Technical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott U Linux Technical

This guy exceeded my expectations, he not only gave me 100% honest advice but he followed through and delivered more than was required.

I'm proud to be a customer of EUK, awesome professional people work within this company at all levels and in all departments.

Well done guys.

Re: Scott U Linux Technical

Originally posted by rowandene View Post
    This guy exceeded my expectations, he not only gave me 100% honest advice but he followed through and delivered more than was required.

I'm proud to be a customer of EUK, awesome professional people work within this company at all levels and in all departments.

Well done guys.
    Thanks for writing such fantastic testimonial, it does boost the morale of our staff & pushes them forward for delivering their best.. At eUKhost our top priority has always been to ensure 100% customer satisfaction irrespective of whatever it takes.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Re: Scott U Linux Technical

rowandene !

We sinncerely appreciate the time you have spent to write such a fantastic testimonial. your feedback helps us to improve and such Testimonials keep the guys motivated to provide same quality of support 24x7
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Working...
      X