Thanks Ben!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ben!

Wow, thanks to Ben and his determination we finally sorted an issue i had out. You simply don't get this support anywhere else. Eukhost staff are the best out there when it comes to customer satisfaction by a mile.
    Eukhost suporter

Re: Thanks Ben!

Thank you very much for your appreciation Paul! Ben has an exceptional skill in drilling down any issue to its root & then getting it sorted out, may it be time consuming or out of his scope. I'm very happy that you're pleased with our hosting services. We thank you greatly for your comments & feedback, this really does boost the morale of our staff & helps us focus in the right direction on 100% customer satisfaction.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Even live chat support tried hard, spent ages with me in the wee small hours. If only all companies had this dedication and support!
      I,m just small fry compared to many, but get the same help and support as others with much bigger spend than myself. Thank you.
      Eukhost suporter

Comment

Originally posted by paulpa66 View Post
        Wow, thanks to Ben and his determination we finally sorted an issue i had out. You simply don't get this support anywhere else. Eukhost staff are the best out there when it comes to customer satisfaction by a mile.
        Hello!
        I've been with eUKhost Nearly 10 years support as always gone extra mile to help me this is why I'm still with them!

Comment

Having so many clients I deal with many web hosts and I can say with confidence that Eukhost is the best, for its service as well as support. I recommend Eukhost to all my clients and most take my advice. The only ones who don't take up hosting here is because they have signed for long-term plans with other companies and discontinuing may mean a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by dan0042 View Post
            Hello!
            I've been with eUKhost Nearly 10 years support as always gone extra mile to help me this is why I'm still with them!
            Thank you Dan for your kind words! I am very pleased we are matching to the support you deserve as a eUKhost customer, we will of course continue to provide great service as ever..

Comment

Originally posted by Adele View Post
              Having so many clients I deal with many web hosts and I can say with confidence that Eukhost is the best, for its service as well as support. I recommend Eukhost to all my clients and most take my advice. The only ones who don't take up hosting here is because they have signed for long-term plans with other companies and discontinuing may mean a loss.
              Thank you for your continued support Adele!

I completely understand that there are a few hosting companies that lure customers by showcasing them huge discounts & other perks, thus impelling them to sign up for long term plans. Their service levels are experienced after some time, one can judge them by their support alone. I've seen few of our customers, who had been hosting their services with various other companies earlier, but when they started using Eukhost, they haven't turned their back on us. Eukhost being a customer service oriented company, our top priority has always been to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.. irrespective of whatever it takes, so money takes the back seat here. We engage ourselves deeply into customer feedback, listen to them very carefully & act accordingly to meet to their expectations!

I hope you continue to enjoy our web hosting services in the same healthy way..

Comment

ban-img
              Working...
              X