Powered by eUKhost®

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moved to Hostgator now am back with eUKHost!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved to Hostgator now am back with eUKHost!!!!

Ding Dong!!!

I moved to hostgator cos i tought i was getting a better deal, well i was in terms of webspace but the customer service was rubbish, also i had no email for 4 days and clients sites kept going down too....so i weighed up my options and spent many a late night searching the WWW for VPS hosting. So i decided to come back to eukhost, and am i glad i did the migration went so smoothly i didnt realise how quick it was (think it took about 8 hours in total) then i had problems setting up private name servers one adviser George R stud out for me he was always on hand to help and this evening (11.01.0 i spent over 2 hours talking to him on livechat and he sorted out my issues has quickly has he possibly could and effiecant the world class service here is BRILL to say the least. Altought more webspace/bandwidth would be better for companies like mine that host big websites, i have one client who uses around 3gb at the moment and is due to increase(photography).

I would just like to thanks eukhost for the fast migration and service on livechat it's great.

Long live eukhost.com and all its employees & managment!!!!

I will NOT be moving again......

Welcome back!

Comment

Re: Moved to Hostgator now am back with eUKHost!!!!

This is just an example of checking out what's out there.
      VPS | Dedicated

Comment

Re: Moved to Hostgator now am back with eUKHost!!!!

Originally posted by xpressdesigns View Post
        Ding Dong!!!

I moved to hostgator cos i tought i was getting a better deal, well i was in terms of webspace but the customer service was rubbish, also i had no email for 4 days and clients sites kept going down too....so i weighed up my options and spent many a late night searching the WWW for VPS hosting. So i decided to come back to eukhost, and am i glad i did the migration went so smoothly i didnt realise how quick it was (think it took about 8 hours in total) then i had problems setting up private name servers one adviser George R stud out for me he was always on hand to help and this evening (11.01.0 i spent over 2 hours talking to him on livechat and he sorted out my issues has quickly has he possibly could and effiecant the world class service here is BRILL to say the least. Altought more webspace/bandwidth would be better for companies like mine that host big websites, i have one client who uses around 3gb at the moment and is due to increase(photography).

I would just like to thanks eukhost for the fast migration and service on livechat it's great.

Long live eukhost.com and all its employees & managment!!!!

I will NOT be moving again......

Thats a great review and a good move, we are so glad to see you on board again as a happy customer.

Cheers !

Comment

ban-img
        Working...
        X