Reliable hosting, outstanding support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reliable hosting, outstanding support

Initially when choosing EUKHost for our school blogs and user-genrated content site, the main attraction was the cost; for a VPS and domain their offering is hard to beat. Soon though it became apparent that they offered much much more - from day one the support has been amazing (vzAddict deserves thanks for this especially) and the reliability has been rock solid. From my experience and what I have seen on the forums, they seem to be willing to do whatever it takes to help their customers.

I also want to commend EUKHost for the range of Linux distros they range and their excellent choice of CentOS as the default; whilst new to CentOS, I found it to be an much more secure and stable than any other distro I have tried out of the box.

Overall I wish to thank them for all of the support they have given us and wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone seeking flexible, stable and moreover dependable hosting.

Tom Wright (Langtree Shout Admin)

Hello,

Thanks for your kind words of Appreciation.

Welcome to our forums
    vzAddict || Mike :cool:

eUKHost on ||

Comment

Hi Tom..

to the forums Thank you very much for honest feedback, vzAddict aka Mike is one of our most talented & sincere staff members..
      Appreciations like these would definitely boost his/our spirits & double the confidence in giving 100% at work Thank you once again..

On behalf of Eukhost and its members, it's our pleasure to welcome you as a new member of the community and to offer thanks for your enthusiasm and interest in the group. We are glad you have decided to join us as we continue to do our part to enrich the community Good luck !
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

They are great. I discovered them just for a coincidence, and I definitely could say they are a nice and reliable hosting company.

I also appreciate the fact that they doesn't filter negative comments. This demonstrate seriousness.

Bye
        Andrea

Comment

Hi Andrea,

We do not believe in filtering negative comments, unlike a lot of other companies who just sweep them under the carpet. In case of any issues, we investigate those thoroughly, try to learn and improve from the situation.
          Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
          Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
          Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by moroandrea View Post
            I also appreciate the fact that they doesn't filter negative comments. This demonstrate seriousness.
            That's what make them[eUKhost] a great, unique, reliable, honest, trustworthy webhosting service provider.
            :hammering:

Comment

Working...
            X