Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic Support, Could not get better!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Support, Could not get better!

I just wanted to put a note here that when every I have an issue and get on to Eukhost they always give the best customer support.

Today I had an issue with a double payment and it was not showing in my account so I got on to live support and got chatting to Austin.

Austin was straight onto the issue with the help of his teammate Kemp M, and between them they had the issue sorted in no time and my account was credited to show the proper amounts.

I would also like to say that if it was not for Stuart I would have pulled my hair out by now LOL.
    He has helped me on numour occacions with different thing regarding my reseller hosting.

Fantastic job guys. When ever people ask me who to host with, you know I will be sending them your way!

Cheers

Eoin

Hi Eoin,

Thank You for appreciation of our support team. At eUKhost our top priority has always been to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and providing top notch support is one way of ensuring that

We hope you will stay with eUKhost for many more years to come.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Im with eukhost for over a year now, have a good number of websites hosted with my reseller hosting accounts and my customers are happy, which makes me happy.

For the amount I pay I get loads in return, and as I said above customer service is fantastic.

To me, customer service is first priority, and eukhost are the best I have come across. I have had hosting woth many companies, but now I use only eukhost (plus one other, but thats cause I needed it to be on an Irish server)

Keep up the great work, you are a leader in your business.

Comment

Originally posted by stapolinhost View Post
        Im with eukhost for over a year now, have a good number of websites hosted with my reseller hosting accounts and my customers are happy, which makes me happy.

For the amount I pay I get loads in return, and as I said above customer service is fantastic.

To me, customer service is first priority, and eukhost are the best I have come across. I have had hosting woth many companies, but now I use only eukhost (plus one other, but thats cause I needed it to be on an Irish server)

Keep up the great work, you are a leader in your business.
        Hi Eoin,

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback & your words are very important for us to keep on improving..

It is so encouraging for us to know that we are leading in the right direction & our efforts are indeed helping all our clients.

On behalf of the eUKhost Management, I would like to assure you & all our clients that we would always be looking to improve service & better our support

Not sure of others, but this thread is definitely going to make my weekend! Thank you once again!
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X