What has happened to VPS support....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has happened to VPS support....

as the title says..... I`m normally praising of support... but had a vps ticket in for a few days... one response took 7hrs.... and the next 8hrs... support used to be alot quicker than this....

and before people say use live chat... I did, and was told to put in a ticket....

come on guys get the service back to the good speedy replies that we are used too, tickets used to be replied within a max of an hour... sometimes within a few minutes...

well a further 6hrs has passed since my last ticket reply and it remains unassigned....

Comment

Originally posted by Welshy View Post
      well a further 6hrs has passed since my last ticket reply and it remains unassigned....
      Hello,

We apologize for delay in replied. Recently we have changed the ticket board system for more security. We are are still working on this system and everything will work as earlier asap.
      I have asked one of our admin to check your issue, you will receive update in your ticket very soon.
      RsyNc.
      Support Team

Comment

Hi Rsync,

Appreciate you asked someone to look, but the response time from our reply was 9.5hrs, and what was requested in the ticket was unanswered... so 16hrs since the request and nothing has changed.... New helpdesk or not, services to your clients should not change this drastically, I appreciate new software can take time to bed in, but not this much time and the ability to not carry out instructions on the ticket is down to human error and not that of the software.

As a measure, we contacted another provider lastnight for VPS services, an average response time was 25 minutes... that used to be the case here... you guys need to sort this "delay and new software out quickly" as its having a detrimental effect on your support.

Comment

I've also noticed a distinct lack of service ever since the VPS team was merged with the normal technical support. To be blunt, half the time the service would have been more effective if you'd been employing monkeys to fix my problem....

Only when I finally got a top level tech did I actually get anything sorted.

Come on eUK - sort it out!
          Jonathan Crass
          Joint Partner in Checker Design
          Joint Partner in Jst Hosting

Comment

Not wanting to give a kicking while you guys are obviously rearranging things.. but I had the most bizzare conversation with on of your chat support personnel...

not the level of support I am used to getting at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ajbird View Post
              Not wanting to give a kicking while you guys are obviously rearranging things.. but I had the most bizzare conversation with on of your chat support personnel...

not the level of support I am used to getting at all.
              Hello Andy,

I have searched for your chat logs, but unable to locate it. Can you please forward me the chat so that I can check and take the necessary required action on it.
              RsyNc.
              Support Team

Comment

frustrated yet again.... 7hrs now for a database copy.... despite chasing up several times.... SNP-674-13312 if anyone wants to look

Comment

well nice to see no response to my post.... we have now lost the client, client cancelled today along with a 2nd dedi server quoted in the week (due o be provisioned next week) has been cancelled by same client... not a very good week

support times need to be looked at urgently....

Comment

Mark (EUKhost), thank you for taking the time to speak to me earlier today, hopefully the conversation will be constructive and support can return to the top quality it used to be.... cetainly seemed positive frokm my seat

Regards

Welshy

Comment

Mark (EUKhost), thank you for taking the time to speak to me earlier today, hopefully the conversation will be constructive and support can return to the top quality it used to be.... cetainly seemed positive frokm my seat

Regards

Welshy
                      Hi Welshy,

We've had a meeting before some time to improve our service and we have zeroed down on some specific problems, which we need to resolve asap. We are working on a replacement solution for the old Virtuozzo nodes with new Hyper-V / VMWare nodes. Problem with the response time of our support staff will get sorted from today itself, but we will take some time to replace some old Virtuozzo nodes with new nodes.

Our Virtuozzo VPS offerings are under a review now. We will discontinue the Virtuozzo VPS offerings once our testing work gets completed with the eCloud platform.

I will keep you posted. Please be assured from my side.
                      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Fair play, to his word, Mark advised that support times would get looked at immediately... have just placed a ticket, auto ticket response at 0923 and resolution response at 0926..

That has to be a speed record.... keep up the good work guys... this is the service that we are used too

Comment

Fair play, to his word, Mark advised that support times would get looked at immediately... have just placed a ticket, auto ticket response at 0923 and resolution response at 0926..

That has to be a speed record.... keep up the good work guys... this is the service that we are used too
                          One of our biggest assets throughout the years is learning from customer problems.

'Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning' - You will certaintly see services faster than ever before, with new innovations improving old systems of course with the realistic edge you should expect

Thanks for your comments we will surely assure you we are improving, better than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by euk-rob View Post
                            One of our biggest assets throughout the years is learning from customer problems.

'Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning' - You will certainly see services faster than ever before, with new innovations improving old systems of course with the realistic edge you should expect

Thanks for your comments we will surely assure you we are improving, better than ever.

Welshy has been our happiest customer even in worst times. He hates to complain, but things got bad since we made some changes in our escalation matrix and merged the VPS team with our normal support team. I am glad we could figure out things in time and now we should continue the discipline without fail.
                            eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                            Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

seems ticket responses have hit the deck again... 4hrs and heard nothing... not until we contacted alex on msn... cant use live chat at the moment.... SLA states a 2hr max guaranteed response time... whats happened to this???

Comment

Working...
                              X