What has happened to VPS support....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welshy View Post
    seems ticket responses have hit the deck again... 4hrs and heard nothing... not until we contacted alex on msn... cant use live chat at the moment.... SLA states a 2hr max guaranteed response time... whats happened to this???
    Hi Lance,

Can you provide me the ticket ID in question? I'll take a quick look into it & get it sorted out..
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

seems ticket responses have hit the deck again... 4hrs and heard nothing... not until we contacted alex on msn... cant use live chat at the moment.... SLA states a 2hr max guaranteed response time... whats happened to this???
      Hi Welshy,

I am really sorry you've waited longer than necessary for a response...I have asked Jack, one of our senior technicians to look at your ticket just now.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
      Ben.

Comment

Hi Guys.. have already stated that alex is looking at this for me...... so no need to assign anyone to this... just wondering why tickets take so long, they used to be a great response time.

I would also like to point out that this is not a vps one this time... as per original title

Comment

Hi Guys.. have already stated that alex is looking at this for me...... so no need to assign anyone to this... just wondering why tickets take so long, they used to be a great response time.

I would also like to point out that this is not a vps one this time... as per original title
          Hi Lance,

Sorry for delay in response, we've replied to your ticket. Our helpdesk is flooded with recent CentOS 4 upgrade, PHP upgrade and recent SSH restrictions applied on the VPS servers, so all of our support technicians were & are busy performing these server migrations, application upgrades and patching tasks... Your ticket, along with the others, was in the queue waiting for it's turn to be worked on.
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ticket answered today within 10 mins...... a massive difference to a month ago... thats what I call service.... keep up the good work guys

Welshy

Comment

maybe spoke to soon.......

Comment

maybe spoke to soon.......
                Hello,

Can you please PM me the ticket number in question so that I can check the exact status of it.
                RsyNc.
                Support Team

Comment

Hi Rsync,

All is resolved now thanks, sent alexp an email and he fixed it quickly. Thanks alex.

Welshy

Comment

Working...
                  X