Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welshy
    replied
    frustrated yet again.... 7hrs now for a database copy.... despite chasing up several times.... SNP-674-13312 if anyone wants to look

Leave a comment:

• Rsync
    replied
    Originally posted by ajbird View Post
    Not wanting to give a kicking while you guys are obviously rearranging things.. but I had the most bizzare conversation with on of your chat support personnel...

not the level of support I am used to getting at all.
    Hello Andy,

I have searched for your chat logs, but unable to locate it. Can you please forward me the chat so that I can check and take the necessary required action on it.

Leave a comment:

• ajbird
    replied
    Not wanting to give a kicking while you guys are obviously rearranging things.. but I had the most bizzare conversation with on of your chat support personnel...

not the level of support I am used to getting at all.

Leave a comment:

• jc8654
    replied
    I've also noticed a distinct lack of service ever since the VPS team was merged with the normal technical support. To be blunt, half the time the service would have been more effective if you'd been employing monkeys to fix my problem....

Only when I finally got a top level tech did I actually get anything sorted.

Come on eUK - sort it out!

Leave a comment:

• Welshy
    replied
    Hi Rsync,

Appreciate you asked someone to look, but the response time from our reply was 9.5hrs, and what was requested in the ticket was unanswered... so 16hrs since the request and nothing has changed.... New helpdesk or not, services to your clients should not change this drastically, I appreciate new software can take time to bed in, but not this much time and the ability to not carry out instructions on the ticket is down to human error and not that of the software.

As a measure, we contacted another provider lastnight for VPS services, an average response time was 25 minutes... that used to be the case here... you guys need to sort this "delay and new software out quickly" as its having a detrimental effect on your support.

Leave a comment:

• Rsync
    replied
    Originally posted by Welshy View Post
    well a further 6hrs has passed since my last ticket reply and it remains unassigned....
    Hello,

We apologize for delay in replied. Recently we have changed the ticket board system for more security. We are are still working on this system and everything will work as earlier asap.
    I have asked one of our admin to check your issue, you will receive update in your ticket very soon.

Leave a comment:

• Welshy
    replied
    well a further 6hrs has passed since my last ticket reply and it remains unassigned....

Leave a comment:

• Welshy
    started a topic What has happened to VPS support....

What has happened to VPS support....

as the title says..... I`m normally praising of support... but had a vps ticket in for a few days... one response took 7hrs.... and the next 8hrs... support used to be alot quicker than this....

and before people say use live chat... I did, and was told to put in a ticket....

come on guys get the service back to the good speedy replies that we are used too, tickets used to be replied within a max of an hour... sometimes within a few minutes...
Working...
X