X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welshy
    replied
    Hi Rsync,

All is resolved now thanks, sent alexp an email and he fixed it quickly. Thanks alex.

Welshy

Leave a comment:

• Rsync
    replied
    Originally posted by Welshy View Post
    maybe spoke to soon.......
    Hello,

Can you please PM me the ticket number in question so that I can check the exact status of it.

Leave a comment:

• Welshy
    replied
    maybe spoke to soon.......

Leave a comment:

• Welshy
    replied
    ticket answered today within 10 mins...... a massive difference to a month ago... thats what I call service.... keep up the good work guys

Welshy

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied
    Hi Guys.. have already stated that alex is looking at this for me...... so no need to assign anyone to this... just wondering why tickets take so long, they used to be a great response time.

I would also like to point out that this is not a vps one this time... as per original title
    Hi Lance,

Sorry for delay in response, we've replied to your ticket. Our helpdesk is flooded with recent CentOS 4 upgrade, PHP upgrade and recent SSH restrictions applied on the VPS servers, so all of our support technicians were & are busy performing these server migrations, application upgrades and patching tasks... Your ticket, along with the others, was in the queue waiting for it's turn to be worked on.

Leave a comment:

• Welshy
    replied
    Hi Guys.. have already stated that alex is looking at this for me...... so no need to assign anyone to this... just wondering why tickets take so long, they used to be a great response time.

I would also like to point out that this is not a vps one this time... as per original title

Leave a comment:

• Ben Stones
    replied
    seems ticket responses have hit the deck again... 4hrs and heard nothing... not until we contacted alex on msn... cant use live chat at the moment.... SLA states a 2hr max guaranteed response time... whats happened to this???
    Hi Welshy,

I am really sorry you've waited longer than necessary for a response...I have asked Jack, one of our senior technicians to look at your ticket just now.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Ben.

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied
    seems ticket responses have hit the deck again... 4hrs and heard nothing... not until we contacted alex on msn... cant use live chat at the moment.... SLA states a 2hr max guaranteed response time... whats happened to this???
    Hi Lance,

Can you provide me the ticket ID in question? I'll take a quick look into it & get it sorted out..

Leave a comment:

• Welshy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    Originally posted by euk-rob View Post
    One of our biggest assets throughout the years is learning from customer problems.

'Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning' - You will certainly see services faster than ever before, with new innovations improving old systems of course with the realistic edge you should expect

Thanks for your comments we will surely assure you we are improving, better than ever.

Welshy has been our happiest customer even in worst times. He hates to complain, but things got bad since we made some changes in our escalation matrix and merged the VPS team with our normal support team. I am glad we could figure out things in time and now we should continue the discipline without fail.

Leave a comment:

• euk-rob
    replied
    Fair play, to his word, Mark advised that support times would get looked at immediately... have just placed a ticket, auto ticket response at 0923 and resolution response at 0926..

That has to be a speed record.... keep up the good work guys... this is the service that we are used too
    One of our biggest assets throughout the years is learning from customer problems.

'Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning' - You will certaintly see services faster than ever before, with new innovations improving old systems of course with the realistic edge you should expect

Thanks for your comments we will surely assure you we are improving, better than ever.

Leave a comment:

• Welshy
    replied
    Fair play, to his word, Mark advised that support times would get looked at immediately... have just placed a ticket, auto ticket response at 0923 and resolution response at 0926..

That has to be a speed record.... keep up the good work guys... this is the service that we are used too

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    Mark (EUKhost), thank you for taking the time to speak to me earlier today, hopefully the conversation will be constructive and support can return to the top quality it used to be.... cetainly seemed positive frokm my seat

Regards

Welshy
    Hi Welshy,

We've had a meeting before some time to improve our service and we have zeroed down on some specific problems, which we need to resolve asap. We are working on a replacement solution for the old Virtuozzo nodes with new Hyper-V / VMWare nodes. Problem with the response time of our support staff will get sorted from today itself, but we will take some time to replace some old Virtuozzo nodes with new nodes.

Our Virtuozzo VPS offerings are under a review now. We will discontinue the Virtuozzo VPS offerings once our testing work gets completed with the eCloud platform.

I will keep you posted. Please be assured from my side.

Leave a comment:

• Welshy
    replied
    Mark (EUKhost), thank you for taking the time to speak to me earlier today, hopefully the conversation will be constructive and support can return to the top quality it used to be.... cetainly seemed positive frokm my seat

Regards

Welshy

Leave a comment:

• Welshy
    replied
    well nice to see no response to my post.... we have now lost the client, client cancelled today along with a 2nd dedi server quoted in the week (due o be provisioned next week) has been cancelled by same client... not a very good week

support times need to be looked at urgently....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X