Email Alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Alerts

For the period i've been with EUKHOST (3 years?), i've recieved about 5 emails - and of these, 5 were reminders for payment

I understand that some customers would not like to recieve a mass migration of emails into their account, however it might be a way to form soem type of professional relationship with their customers instead of only needing to contact them when there are problems!

Just my 2cent

Wow youve been lucky

Ive been with them 3-4 years and seem to recieve quite a few emails regarding competitions, upgrades etc etc

Havent had any for payment though

Nick

Comment

i just get ones about the bandwidth being over
      http://www.karlgunton.com

Comment

Hello,

We send emails out on a regular basis to our customers to maintain a strong relationship.

We include information on upgrades to our services or offers we can provide to existing customers.

If you are failing to get these emails please email our support department and we will get your email re-added to our customer base.

Meanwhile please check the forums for new features etc.

Kind Regards

Robert King
        Sales Manager

Comment

communications

i've been with them a few years and i have only got payment e-mails , i actually found out stuff off a guy in college about offers etc.

i even signed up for a new package once and there was a deal on it and i didnt even know about it ,

INFORMATION FLOW IS A MUST !

L1 was my nickname at school

Comment

Working...
          X