Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum suggestions?

Hello,

Has anyone got any forum suggestions for extra topics etc.?

Please share your ideas and we wil get them online

Kind Regards

Robert King
    Sales Manager

If you have a look at what's being posted to Off-Topic because there's nowhere else you'll get some ideas.

Comment

as i said in another post can you add a calendar mod so that we can see stuff that relates to dates also would be useful for any planned maintainance so we can see in advance and that sort of thing. to check it out have a look at www. clubboss.org/forum

Comment

i suggest that right from the beginning you organise your uploaded files. Any files that are included in the forums should also be available in a "files" section, which is easy to navigate. Often forums get very jumbled up with uploaded files, and its hard to find what you're looking for. Just a suggestion.
        www.faceh.com

Comment

First things first

Hi everyone,

Robert, I would suggest putting log in username/password boxes on the top. Keeping it underneath of the page is a bit unconventional.

Cheers,
          frosty
          weboak.co.uk

Comment

I would suggest to add domain name/e-commerce/hosting software and relevant section.

Comment

Maybe this is a user setting - or maybe not as I couldn't find it - but, has anyone tried clicking on the profile button in a users post?

Is it only me or does everyone else get 'the user doesn't exist'

Also
              If you use 'chrome' board style (which mine was by default) - you cannot read the text bottom right of screen when you are within a section.

New Sections
              How about a 'graphics' and 'templates' section
              http://www.thestokers.net/images/stokers.gif
              Growing old is unavoidable - Growing up is optional

Comment

Another suggestion!
                When replying to a topic - is it possible to remove the 'new topic' button?
                I just made the mistake of pressing that and my post ended in the wrong place
                http://www.thestokers.net/images/stokers.gif
                Growing old is unavoidable - Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                X