New Ticketng System Gltches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I have a closed ticket, it needs to re-open. i was also told by mods i should re-open if there where more problems with my issue.
    However i cannot re-open the ticket as there is no reply button or re-open button or what have you.

Pls advise

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Rouke vdHoek View Post
      Hello,

I have a closed ticket, it needs to re-open. i was also told by mods i should re-open if there where more problems with my issue.
      However i cannot re-open the ticket as there is no reply button or re-open button or what have you.

Pls advise

Thx
      Hello Rouke vdHoek,

Can you let me know what your ticket ID is and I'll have this re-opened by one of the members in the support department for you. I do believe it is possible to reopen tickets; please see the attached screenshot (click the thumbnail below to enlarge the image). Simply set status to "Open" and then click the "Update" button.

customer_ticket_open.png

Kind regards,
      Ben Stones.

Comment

Hi Ben, thx for the quick reply.

Ticket: OJV-741-53318

And no, there is no button to re-open (IE

Comment

Originally posted by Rouke vdHoek View Post
          Hi Ben, thx for the quick reply.

Ticket: OJV-741-53318

And no, there is no button to re-open (IE
          Hmm...odd. But there shouldn't be any specific "Open Ticket" button. The way you open a ticket back up is changing the status back from "Closed" or "Resolved" to "Open" and pressing the "Update" button above it. However, I will get the support team to re-open it for you.

Comment

Hello Rouke vdHoek,

I've spoke to one of my colleagues and requests if you could you submit a new ticket and reference the old ticket there, which our support team will check to fully understand the nature of your new ticket.

Kind regards,
            Ben Stones.

Comment

Working...
            X