Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO sales team: Data transfer or traffic

Hi guys,

I'd like to suggest that you make the bandwidth limits on each package clearer (I'm talking about the copper through gold hosting pakcages here). The reason is that I wasn't entirely confident that they were monthly bandwidth limits, the only thing that indicated this to me was that in the help it said "... is reset every month".

All I'm suggesting is that you change the text on this page: http://www.eukhost.com/packages.php to say "Monthly Data Transfer or Traffic" instead of "Data Transfer or Traffic". I think this would make it clearer to first time host buyers who are not very familiar with hosting terminology such as myself.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Hello Andrew,

I have made necessary changes as per your suggestions. Are you sure that the popup opens on your end when you click on "Monthly Bandwidth or Traffic" ?
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Wow that was fast!

When I click the help button it opens a page in a new tab rather than a pop up (I am using firefox 2.0.0.3 if that helpst).

The reason it wasn't that clear is because it said "..Traffic or monthly bandwidth..." anyhow its very clear now. As you can imagine it makes quite a difference to the attractiveness of the packages if you think thats your bandwidth for a year!

Thanks,
      Andrew

Comment

Working...
      X