Powered by eUKhost®

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Login and use the forum with KasperSky running?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login and use the forum with KasperSky running?

Hello everyone .. miss you

I don't know where should I submit this but I want to be sure if I'm the only one.

I have an issue when try to login to "forum" and other areas..
    I have to disable my KasperSky 2012 or 2013 protection completely while it's not the case in KasperSky 2010.
    otherwise the forum become too slow, can't download or see all login page elements and can't login until I disable KasperSky. Once I did I get a fast access to the account and start to browse normally. If turned it back could browse some pages but very slow.

For sure this is not the case in all other sites, at the same time I tried to add [ *.eUKhost.com/* ] to all exceptions but didn't work.

Is there anyone have the same problem here?

Thank you,

Re: Login and use the forum with KasperSky running?

Hello Hany,

Thanks for contacting Eukhost
    I have checked this issue with KasperSky admin and they replied me that it is an issue of KasperSky upgrade. They strongly recommended to do not install /upgrade Kaspersky 2011, 2012 or 2013 without uninstalling previous installations of anti-virus software.

Most of their clients have faced the same problem because of upgrading Kaspersky 2011, 2012 or 2013 without removing all installed anti viruses including old versions of Kaspersky.

Now I would recommend you to please uninstall all the Anti viruses and then install Kaspersky 2013 and if you face any problem to uninstall Kaspersky from the system then you can download their removal tool from here.

Please check and feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
    Gareth M.
    System Administrator
    eUkhost.com

Comment

Re: Login and use the forum with KasperSky running?

Originally posted by eUK-Gareth View Post
      Hello Hany,
      They strongly recommended to do not install /upgrade Kaspersky 2011, 2012 or 2013 without uninstalling previous installations of anti-virus software.
      Hello Gareth,
      Thank you for your concern and advices. I think I did as I remember but will completely clean again and back to you with the result.

This would be easy comparing with the headache of not being able to reach you

Thanks again,
      Hany

Comment

ban-img
      Working...
      X