Powered by eUKhost®

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not happy today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not happy today

    Live chat not the greatest ever received.

    I have three servers i pay for , two seem fine reliable but one is nothing but problems, slow, server outage etc.
    Requested help today and was told

    It is a shared server and other domains are also hosted on the same server
    Some of the process and users are causing load
    It will get decrease automatically

    So basically shut up and put up with a slow site, down time even though i pay for a service not a service outage
    Eukhost suporter

  • #2
    Re: Not happy today

    Hi Paul,

    We regret the not so good Live Chat experience you had with us. If you have a support ticket raised for this issue, please share the ticket ID or you can also share the domain name which is having problems.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Not happy today

      Ryan Ticket ID: TCB-779-28057
      Eukhost suporter

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Not happy today

        Originally posted by paulpa66 View Post
        Live chat not the greatest ever received.

        I have three servers i pay for , two seem fine reliable but one is nothing but problems, slow, server outage etc.
        Requested help today and was told

        It is a shared server and other domains are also hosted on the same server
        Some of the process and users are causing load
        It will get decrease automatically

        So basically shut up and put up with a slow site, down time even though i pay for a service not a service outage
        Originally posted by paulpa66 View Post
        Ryan Ticket ID: TCB-779-28057
        Dear Paul,

        I see that the server your account is hosted on is under a DDoS SYN attack, we're working on mitigating it as I type. We can quickly migrate your account to one of our other shared hosting servers, please let us know if we can go ahead with it. Awaiting your response..
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Not happy today

          Well if there is a server that my site will work on please do migrate, i will test it before changing name servers.

          At this moment it is working though, is attack corrected now?

          This server does appear to suffer more with response time than other servers i use.
          Eukhost suporter

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Not happy today

            Originally posted by paulpa66 View Post
            Well if there is a server that my site will work on please do migrate, i will test it before changing name servers.

            At this moment it is working though, is attack corrected now?

            This server does appear to suffer more with response time than other servers i use.
            Dear Paul,

            A denial-of-service (DoS) or distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users by targeting the servers with malicious or flooding too much requests. It's kind of a traffic jam, causing the requests (both good & bad) to be queued before they are processed, hence the delay in response.

            This server is one of our newest ones & doesn't have any other problem than the current DDoS situation. We're still working on getting this resolved once & for all. Also, if we migrate your account to our servers, by the the time DNS changes would come into effect, this DDoS would've been mitigated. We'll wait for some more time to see if this is resolved, then there'd be no need of account migration, if things stay similar as they're now, then we'd migrate your account on priority.
            Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

            Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Not happy today

              Ok, Thank you. Hopefully you can sort this out on current server.
              Eukhost suporter

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Not happy today

                Originally posted by paulpa66 View Post
                Ok, Thank you. Hopefully you can sort this out on current server.
                Thanks Paul ! We sincerely appreciate your support. I will talk to the team and ask them to do some innovation to mitigate the DDoS attacks.
                eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Not happy today

                  Thank you everyone. As usual support turns out to be what we all come to expect, Quick, Good communications, and a working website. Thank you all!
                  Eukhost suporter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Not happy today

                    Thanks Kieran, Moved servers, now have a Ferrari not a tractor Top marks Kieran!!!
                    Eukhost suporter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Not happy today

                      Originally posted by paulpa66 View Post
                      Thank you everyone. As usual support turns out to be what we all come to expect, Quick, Good communications, and a working website. Thank you all!
                      Originally posted by paulpa66 View Post
                      Thanks Kieran, Moved servers, now have a Ferrari not a tractor Top marks Kieran!!!
                      We're very happy to know that all the services are back to normal now & working as expected, Paul!
                      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

                      Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

                      Comment

                      ban-img
                      Working...
                      X