Satisfaction Survey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satisfaction Survey

I wonder if the Satisfaction Survey could be reworded? Last night I received an email that my VPS was down and that it was being looked into as an Emergency. Not long after things were sorted. Given that I hadn't even noticed there was a problem until I got the email, I was delighted by the service and happy to say so on the survey.

However, there were a couple of problems with the wording:
    • The feedback questions assume that I contacted an agent, whereas the ticket was raised automatically by the monitoring system. I was kept informed but didn't need to talk to anybody.
    • I'd like to answer "Would you recommend our services?" with Yes, but that requires me to give a specific name whereas I would just like to recommend Eukhost generally.

Re: Satisfaction Survey

Hello Steve,

We are pleased to know that you were delighted with our monitoring system and our pro-active approach. We have noted your feedback about the Satisfaction Survey questions and amendments will be made in those questions shortly by our QA team
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
    Working...
    X