X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee
    replied
    Ah not bad You need to sort out the smiles on the right side of the forum now

Style and colour is good works well.

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    Final changes have been completed. Please take a look and get back to us with your suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    We are still working on the new theme and some changes are pending including the one mentioned by Eidolon. Remaining changes will be completed tomorrow morning so I would like to hear from you after those changes.

If you don't like the theme after those changes then we can switch back to the default vbulletin theme.

Leave a comment:

• netequette
    replied
    Not sure if your still working on this skin but half of the images are not showing including http://www.eukhost.com/forum/proweb/.../forum_new.gif so I cant see what threads have new posts in.

Im also getting a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of screen with both Firefox and IE.

Leave a comment:

• Eidolon
    replied
    Erm not too sure what to make of the new website hosting design. However if possible can the 'related sites' be shifted to the right hand side, as it's rather distracting. Personally I thought the old one was alright.

Leave a comment:

• realmadrid-bg
    replied
    Great design

Great design! Wow! I wish my forum was as cool as this one

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    One should not forget that James is 13 Years old and his mindset about forum skins would be different

Leave a comment:

• daledavies
    replied
    Does it need a fancier appearence? It loads nice and fast and does exactly what it needs to, plus its not too horrible to look at is it?

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    Its a web hosting forum so we cannot make fancy skin for the forum. I will ask our developers to investigate and see if we can bring something that will work with our brand

Leave a comment:

• ultimate-fun
    replied
    i think it looks okay but i think it would look every good if you got a skin for the website hosting, or even make it were users can select the skin they wish to.

James

Leave a comment:

• rich
    replied
    The looks are pretty neat and tidy and gives a nice overall feel to visitors.

Leave a comment:

• ledeanio
    replied
    Originally posted by eukhost.com View Post
    This has been done as per your request.
    Thanks for that.

I use the PHP forum on here quite a bit as there are some excellent experts who are very helpful on here. Im a big fan of self-learning as well.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    I dont think anyone would have any questions about the forum. If you think some questions might come infront of users before registration of after registration then do let me know as we can add those in vbulletins faq manager.

Leave a comment:

• berbilfruit
    replied
    Do you think FAQ should refer to the forum itself rather than your services? Just a thought...

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    This has been done as per your request.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X