Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm not too sure what to make of the new website hosting design. However if possible can the 'related sites' be shifted to the right hand side, as it's rather distracting. Personally I thought the old one was alright.
    To err is human, but to really screw up you need a computer.

Comment

Not sure if your still working on this skin but half of the images are not showing including http://www.eukhost.com/forum/proweb/.../forum_new.gif so I cant see what threads have new posts in.

Im also getting a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of screen with both Firefox and IE.

Comment

We are still working on the new theme and some changes are pending including the one mentioned by Eidolon. Remaining changes will be completed tomorrow morning so I would like to hear from you after those changes.

If you don't like the theme after those changes then we can switch back to the default vbulletin theme.
        eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Final changes have been completed. Please take a look and get back to us with your suggestions.

Comment

Ah not bad You need to sort out the smiles on the right side of the forum now

Style and colour is good works well.

Comment

Please let me know which smiles you are referring. I don't see any smiles anywhere.

Comment

I think I agree with Eidolon, but it's often good to have a change.
                There are a couple of features of the previous version that I am missing.
                (1) View posts from last 24 hours
                (2) Hierarchical thread view - because not everyone replies to the 'last' posting.

Cheers

Comment

OK - I found Display Modes > Threaded Mode. I guess that's one of the things I was missing.
                  The 'hybrid' mode seems strange though, looks like it can only show the first 30 messages?

Comment

Hmmmm.

I'll have to look into it. Will let you know once this has been added.

Comment

What I find a bit hard to grasp is the "last post" column on the main page. The centred alignment makes it hard for my eyes to scan the forums for new posts.

Comment

There's an option under quicklinks section on top navigation. All features over there are same as that of the default theme. You can modify theme of the forum from footer to check this.

I personally didn't see anything wrong with the "View New Posts" option but I am open to suggestions.

Comment

it is the best forum design.

Comment

'Print this topic' option shows the VBulliten logo instead of an eukhost logo.

Comment

I really don't think that this theme looks bad, this kind of theme does seem proffesional and sophisticated. And I agree, this is the best forum design. But it would be nice to have the eukhost logo on something in this forum.
                              "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
                              John 3:16(NIV)

God does love us that much!

Comment

BUG:
                                When trying to report a post by a member in the announcements forum I get the following error...
                                Eidolon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                                2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
                                I can understand admin not wanting to be warned however when spam is posted via reply it's handy.

Comment

Working...
                                X