This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eukrobert
    started a poll New Forum Design - What Do You Think?

New Forum Design - What Do You Think?

Excellent
    63.64%
    OK
    27.27%
    Poor
    9.09%
    Hello,

As you can see we have installed a bran new forum skin what do you think?

We will also soon be showing latest entries from our blog located at http://blog.eukhost.com

King Regards

Robert

• webnewbie
    replied
    This new looking forums awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Hi Kris,

Old forum skin was the default vBulletin skin. With regards to the banner, I think it is quite proportionate when taking the overall page size into consideration.

Leave a comment:

• webdev
    replied
    I have recently joined euk, so don't know how old skin looked like; however forum looks clean and easy to read. And agree that banner on top is bit overgrown. I've seen it on other forums as well, is it a current trend? I hope not.

Kris

Leave a comment:

• DPS Computing
    replied
    I love the forum design. It is one of the best designed forums I have seen in ages and has some cool features!

Leave a comment:

• Eidolon
    replied
    BUG:
    When trying to report a post by a member in the announcements forum I get the following error...
    Eidolon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I can understand admin not wanting to be warned however when spam is posted via reply it's handy.

Leave a comment:

• CftxP
    replied
    I really don't think that this theme looks bad, this kind of theme does seem proffesional and sophisticated. And I agree, this is the best forum design. But it would be nice to have the eukhost logo on something in this forum.

Leave a comment:

• Eidolon
    replied
    'Print this topic' option shows the VBulliten logo instead of an eukhost logo.

Leave a comment:

• izzetm
    replied
    it is the best forum design.

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    There's an option under quicklinks section on top navigation. All features over there are same as that of the default theme. You can modify theme of the forum from footer to check this.

I personally didn't see anything wrong with the "View New Posts" option but I am open to suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• merkutio
    replied
    What I find a bit hard to grasp is the "last post" column on the main page. The centred alignment makes it hard for my eyes to scan the forums for new posts.

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    Hmmmm.

I'll have to look into it. Will let you know once this has been added.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    OK - I found Display Modes > Threaded Mode. I guess that's one of the things I was missing.
    The 'hybrid' mode seems strange though, looks like it can only show the first 30 messages?

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    I think I agree with Eidolon, but it's often good to have a change.
    There are a couple of features of the previous version that I am missing.
    (1) View posts from last 24 hours
    (2) Hierarchical thread view - because not everyone replies to the 'last' posting.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    Please let me know which smiles you are referring. I don't see any smiles anywhere.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X