Very Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Important

Your forum needs to be set so that only registered members can post as there is so much spam, loads of p o r n links have been added.
    Claire
    www.chatterz.co.uk

Well I called eukhost about the spamming going on tonight and they are sorting it out straight away. That's what you call service. Thank you Mark!
    Claire
    www.chatterz.co.uk

Comment

I delete most of it when i see it, but its a good idea to turn off the guest posting mode.

Comment

Yep I think it has been turned off now, I called Mark
        Claire
        www.chatterz.co.uk

Comment

Even I deleted all of those spam posts. Glad it has been sorted out.
          Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
          Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
          Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

It hasn't been turned off in every section of the forum because i'm still deleting it.

Comment

why was it allowing them anyway because on most website hostings it requires to sign-up to do anything more than read and even on room you have to sign up to read. it would be a nice feature to have allowing guests to post if they didnt abuse that feature.

James

Comment

Well James,

We had enabled guest posting feature initially on our forums but due to it's blatant abuse by spammers we had to discontinue it and ensure that only registered members are able to post.
                Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
                Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                X