Chat window chopping end of line off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat window chopping end of line off

The chat window chops the ends of the lines off when using firefox. Anyone else seen this? Actually a few bits of this forum are a little screwy too.. Will take some screenshots..

Here are some screenshots..
    Attached Files

Comment

None of our customers ever had this problem so I am not sure whay this is happening with your browser only. Can you try and upgrade your mozilla browser as it seems to be old and that might be a reason. Also let me know whats your screen resolution as we never had any complaints from anyone working on resolution above 800x600.
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Its Firefox v2.0, brand new release! Might be worth checking your chat window in various browsers. Next time I use the chat I will try another browser.

What about the forums? They don't really look too hot in any browser...
        Attached Files

Comment

We will need to nitfy our chat software vendor about this problem. I am not sure why vbulltein is also doing the same with mozilla 2.0. Probablly we need to notify this to vbulletin as well as Mozilla team. I'll have few people to test this first and then we can take steps accordingly.

We are making a new livechat software which would replace the existing one in next few days. I hope that should sort this problem as the new livechat software is going to be as fast as AIM messenger.
          eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
          Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Well if I can help in any way....

Comment

Working...
            X