Billing Frequency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing Frequency

I opened my account on 30th October, paying the full fee for a month's hosting.

I have an email from yesterday (13th) telling me that my November hosting fee is due today.

Something doesn't add up here

I have also recieved the same sort of thing via email even though I signed up via PayPal and the montly subsription created.

I think the billing system may have recently been updated and this is just a glitch.

Somebody from eukhost will be along soon and can confirm this for us.

Comment

Invoices are generated 15 days prior to renewal in our billing system. This setting is basically for yearly accounts as customers have domain registration included in yearly accounts and those customers should pay at least 15 days in advance as their domain names can get expired if we send them invoice on same date.

Yours seems to be monthly account but there's no way for us to separate Invoice configuration for yearly and monthly accounts. You can delay the payment of invoice till 30th of this month as we give grace period of 30 days for Invoices due for hosting accounts.
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Originally posted by netequette View Post
        I have also recieved the same sort of thing via email even though I signed up via PayPal and the montly subsription created.

I think the billing system may have recently been updated and this is just a glitch.

Somebody from eukhost will be along soon and can confirm this for us.
        You can ignore all the invoices that will come to your inbox as the active subscription will pay the invoice automatically on its creation date.
        eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Working...
        X