Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain renew

tell me the right place to renew my domain

Ideally the right place to renew the domain is to get in touch with your domain Registrar. However it is upto you to look for some other chearper resources if any. Please let us know your domain name that is due for renewal and the domain registrar details for further assistance.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
    :yahoo: Join our Affiliate Program for FREE and earn 20% commission on each referral. || Follow Us on || Skype : eukdanny

Comment

Originally posted by jocoolguy1 View Post
      tell me the right place to renew my domain
      Do you wish to transfer the domain name to any other registrar ? If you only wish to renew it, you can contact the current registrar of the domain name and get it renewed.
      Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
      Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
      Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Yes, your current domain registrar will help you for getting your domain renewed, its your choice whether you continue with current registrar or go with some other cheaper registrar
        :hammering:

Comment

Domain Renewal | Renew domain name

Any registered domain can only be renewed by the current domain registrar. None of the other registrar's can renew your domain for you unless it is transferred to them. Generic TLD domains takes 5 to 7 days for domain transfer while UK TLD domains are transferred in 24 hours after the IPS TAG are changed.

The domains renew for additional years after domain transfer if the expiry of the domain name is more than 6 months.
          Best Regards,

Bryan Oscar
          eUKhost - Web Hosting Solutions...!
          http://www.eUKhost.com
          Email : bryan [@] eUKhost.com
          MSN : bryan [@] eUKhost.com
          Toll Free : || Sales : 0808 262 0255 || Support : 0808 262 0455 || International : +44-1916-454-EUK

"All I know is that a customer I lose is a customer my competitors win ..!"
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Suggestions

Make any suggestions about our Web Hosting services. Think we should improve or change something? Let us know!

Maybe putting threads in the right section?

Comment

Working...
            X