2nd email payment reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd email payment reminder

Hi guys, I pay every month for your service and sometimes manage to forget to pay on time and have found my sites are suspended, any chance you can send out an email before you suspend?
    :

Originally posted by anyanka View Post
    Hi guys, I pay every month for your service and sometimes manage to forget to pay on time and have found my sites are suspended, any chance you can send out an email before you suspend?
    Hi,

We do send 3 notification emails before finally suspending the account.

1st overdue reminder is sent on the very next day after the invoice due date.
    2nd overdue reminder is sent 3 days after the invoice due date.
    3rd overdue reminder is sent 6 days after the invoice due date after that our billing system suspends the account automatically..

Please let us know if you have any further questions.. Have a nice weekend
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hi,

You should consider paypal subscription payment option as it will help you to save time and avoid such unwanted downtime for your website.
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

If you consider the Paypal subscription method, you will only have to enter the necessary details for the subscription and the payment will be deducted automatically from your Paypal account on the date and time you have specified. Also, you won't have to pay any additional charges for this service which is an added benefit

Comment

Hi,

You may contact our billing dept through live chat support or simply drop an email to billing. And our billing department shall assist you with this.

Comment

Working...
          X