Why EUKHOST Dedicated Hosting ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why EUKHOST Dedicated Hosting ?

I am looking for another server hosting package upgrade, so I have made a list of few reliable and stable dedicated web hosting companies and eUKhost is amongst them.

I am seeking into the dedicated server, due to the 100% network uptime guarantee.

Basically, I am looking following things in to a hosting provider. These are the basic and most important things that are worth to consider to find a trustworthy web hosting service provider.

1. Reliable
    2. Great Support
    3. Affordable

From the list I am visiting each and every company and getting feedback from them. Now, what I want to know is that, what makes EUKHOST a reliable and stable dedicated hosting provider ?

You only have to look at the uptime stats, euk-status (which shows problems are fixed fast when they occur) and the testimonials to know that eUKhost is both reliable and has great support. All the prices are listed on the main website and I'm sure you'll agree that they are excellent value for money for what you get .

So, all in all, I think eUKhost more than meets all of your requirements .
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

We are glad to know that we have met your selection criteria and I can assure you that you are at the right place if you are looking for a Reliable, Quality support and Affordable Hosting provider.

We currently run a large number of Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Semi-Dedicated, VPS Hosting and Dedicated servers all with branded Hardware from Dell Computers to ensure our servers are of high performance. When it comes to Stable Dedicated servers, we offer 100% Power and Network uptime guarantee on them.

We believe in offering the most reliable and professional web hosting solutions at an affordable cost. All our servers are fully managed and monitored round the clock by our admins. We provide 247 live chat, help-desk and phone support so we can guarantee that a member of our team will deal with your issue quickly and professionally. Technical problems and support queries will be escalated to senior technical staff members depending on the level of technical problem / requirement.

Comment

Reason that made me to add EUKHOST in to my list are the reviews. I have seen many web hosting reviews websites, including HostingComments.com where I found EUKHOST as best web hosting service provider and useful and quality articles from them. I have also checked your Web Hosting knowledgebase and Official EUKHOST Blog offering excellent information and tutorials.

Not only me, but every individual who cannot afford to have a technical team or don't have sufficient technical knowledge, sharing such useful tutorials and information can help them a lot.

What kind of redundancy does EUKHOST offer with Dedicated Server Hosting?

Comment

We run thousands of dedicated servers and hence its highly impractical to take the backup of each. In case of a dedicated server, redundancy can be achieved with the help of Sever-Mirroring solution, which involved two identical server connected to each other. One as Master and the other as Slave. For some reason if the Master fails, the Slave can seamlessly take over the operations in real time.

Comment

Okay, Does Backup plan as an addon comes free with the dedicated server hosting package ? or Do I have to purchase it separately ?

Comment

No, Backup plan does not comes free with dedicated server hosting plan. You have to purchase it separately. Using our offsite backup hosting plans, you can keep your data safe and secure on an offsite server, which can be restored anytime you want.

Comment

Hi Circusspark,

Sorry for butting in here, but I couldnt resist..

I have tried and tested a bunch of hosting companies between UK and Ireland, and I have never come across a hosting provider quite like eUKhost. They are as transparent as you can get. Their customer service is top notch, and their servers are very reliable. (I have 2 dedicated). Their security is excellent, and they run a great operation.

With any hosting, there is always the risk of downtime.. its just the way it is. But with eUKhost, you can be very sure that when/if that happens they are working 24/7 to resolve it.

If you ever need to know anything they are on live chat, email, this forum etc to help you out 24 hours a day... even X-Mas day because they understand that even tho we as people might take a break at X-mas, our websites don't.

So, in my honest opinion, after testing other hosting providers... eUKhost are definitely the number 1 provider to go with.

Comment

Originally posted by stapolinhost View Post
                  Hi Circusspark,

Sorry for butting in here, but I couldnt resist..

I have tried and tested a bunch of hosting companies between UK and Ireland, and I have never come across a hosting provider quite like eUKhost. They are as transparent as you can get. Their customer service is top notch, and their servers are very reliable. (I have 2 dedicated). Their security is excellent, and they run a great operation.

With any hosting, there is always the risk of downtime.. its just the way it is. But with eUKhost, you can be very sure that when/if that happens they are working 24/7 to resolve it.

If you ever need to know anything they are on live chat, email, this forum etc to help you out 24 hours a day... even X-Mas day because they understand that even tho we as people might take a break at X-mas, our websites don't.

So, in my honest opinion, after testing other hosting providers... eUKhost are definitely the number 1 provider to go with.
                  Hi Stapolinhost,

I have been looking around for hosting providers across Europe. I have come across a few and they did not actually provide me the best of the services that they promised me to. The services which you are telling is promised by almost all the Hosting companies today but the ones that actually provide are very costly. Let me have a look of the features and the services that they provide.

Regards,
                  Deepak

Comment

Originally posted by dkjain4444 View Post
                    Hi Stapolinhost,

I have been looking around for hosting providers across Europe. I have come across a few and they did not actually provide me the best of the services that they promised me to. The services which you are telling is promised by almost all the Hosting companies today but the ones that actually provide are very costly. Let me have a look of the features and the services that they provide.

Regards,
                    Deepak
                    Hi Deepak,

I have been with eUKhost since 2008, and I can safely say they are a great provider. They have always been there for me when needed, and have done things for me that I can only describe as 'Above and Beyond' the normal service you could expect.

They don't frown on you for making a complaint, they fix it so you are happy. And believe me, I can make a good complaint!! LOL, but they have always come through.

I have tried hosts like godaddy, web4africa, fasthost and many others, but when i came to eUKhost, I was blown out of the water with the high level of customer care, the quickness of resolving any issues, the just the over all personal care they give you. There are very few, if any at all who will give that kind of attention to their customers.

Comment

Hello Deepak,

Let me welcome you first of all to our forum, we hope you enjoy your stay here.

May I please ask you the web hosting solution you are looking for ? Or may be you can let us know your requirements and we'll suggest you an appropriate solution.
                      | |
                      Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

+1 to what Eoin said. eUKhost goes that extra mile for you and it makes all the difference .
                        David Smith
                        Managing Director
                        DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                        - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
                        X