Pricing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing

Few years back EUK used to be very competitive on pricing. Now, not so much.

Let me give you an example. Cost to go from 4GB ram to 16GB ram is extra 60 per month. Seriously? DDR3 ram is dirt cheap these days - certainly not worth 720 per annum for an extra 12GB ram.

Re: Pricing

Hi JonoB,

We will be reviewing the pricing with regards to RAM upgrades to make sure pricing is set as it should be.

Regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Ben.

Can you give me some timeframe on that please? I am about to get a new dedicated server with 16gb ram, but not from eukhost at those prices.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoB View Post
        Thanks for the reply Ben.

Can you give me some timeframe on that please? I am about to get a new dedicated server with 16gb ram, but not from eukhost at those prices.
        Hi JonoB,

I spoke directly with the MD about this yesterday and he had spoken with our senior system administrator to verify that the pricing of RAM upgrades are as they should be. I have requested for an update on this and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Hi Jonathan,

Please let me know the specification you wish to order. I'll provide you with a coupon to order the specification you are looking for.
          eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
          Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

IMO, eUKhost need to list all the available promotional codes on separate dedicated page to coupon codes. It would be beneficial to existing as well as new potential customers.

Comment

We frequently come up with promotional offers on specific products and coupon codes of such offers are posted by various people over the Internet. Besides, we also publish the coupon codes of our ongoing offers on our website, for eg. the ongoing eNlight Cloud promotional code is displayed on our website homepage.

We have come across many users finding codes on the Internet and using them to make purchases with us however some codes may not be valid as the offers may have expired.

If you are interested in signing up for a new service with us, you can PM me the details. I will provide you with a discount code for the same.
              Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
              Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
              Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Guys,
                You might like to revise the page: VMware Cloud - Hyper-V Cloud Hosting Servers with 100% Uptime SLA
                Headline price shows from 33 quid but column titles are 35 (as is the displayed price for placing an order).
                sigpicManaged osCmax hosting
                (I'm not social )

Comment

We have recently revised the prices on website and the necessary changes are being made on the banner you are referring to. It will be updated within the next few minutes.

Thank you for letting us know

Comment

Working...
                  X