Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Python supported?

Hi...

I had a small question from you guys. Is Python supported on your Linux Reseller Plans? If yes, how do I need to install it and start using it?

Re: Is Python supported?

Hello Caroline,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your interest in our Linux Reseller plans

Python is available as a standard feature on our Shared & Reseller servers so you can start using it right away once your account is setup. It is available for use via cPanel control panel. If you require any specific version of Python, you can mention here or at the time of order in 'Comments' box and we will setup your account on that version specific server. Our most recent shared server has Python 2.6.6 version.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hello Caroline.

Python is indeed supported on all our Linux based plans and hence is supported on Linux Reseller packages as well.

Python is already bundled up and included in our Shared and Reseller Linux plans. It is pre-installed and all ready to use without you needing to do anything at your end.

Hope this answers your queries.

Regards,
      Ambrida

Comment

Hi.

Thank you for your replies.

Could I customize my own package and sell accounts to my clients without your company name being disclosed to my clients? What if my clients face any problem and need support?

Comment

Originally posted by CarolineF View Post
          Hi.

Thank you for your replies.

Could I customize my own package and sell accounts to my clients without your company name being disclosed to my clients? What if my clients face any problem and need support?
          Hi Caroline,

Our company name is not disclosed to your clients. All accounts which are created from your reseller account are completely dedicated shared accounts and you can customise the branding which appears when users log in to their control panel. (You do this through the WHM control panel)

Your clients can e-mail our support department using a separate address which is submitted through our support area. As far as they are concerned, they are dealing with your own support advisers. You can request more information about this by submitting a ticket to our support team.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to respond.

Kind regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Working...
          X