Refer a friend policy by eUkhost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refer a friend policy by eUkhost

Can it will be possible for me to earn through refer a friend policy? and if yes then how do you send me my payment? please explain in detail.

Re: Refer a friend policy by eUkhost

Hi Mattygen,

You will need to fill the form hosted on https://www.eukhost.com/contact-form.php . Your information will be received by our Sales team and they will contact your friend to know their requirement. our Sales team will do the conversion and we will share 10% recurring payment with you. if you would prefer one time payment then we give you an option to take 40% one time.

You can mention your preferred payment mode in the comment box when you fill the form and provide us with the Lead.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
      Hi Mattygen,

You will need to fill the form hosted on https://www.eukhost.com/contact-form.php . Your information will be received by our Sales team and they will contact your friend to know their requirement. our Sales team will do the conversion and we will share 10% recurring payment with you. if you would prefer one time payment then we give you an option to take 40% one time.

You can mention your preferred payment mode in the comment box when you fill the form and provide us with the Lead.
      Thanks Chief,

Above information sound amazing, I was wondering if my friend signs up for a dedicated server today and I claim for one time referral bonus which is 40 % of the total amount and then after a month if he wants to cancels his server than in that case would eukhost appeal for the 30 % refund from me?

Let me know.....?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Duran,

You won't get paid immediately. we release your commission only after 30 days from the date of receipt of payment from the customer whom you had referred.
        eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
          Hi Duran,

You won't get paid immediately. we release your commission only after 30 days from the date of receipt of payment from the customer whom you had referred.
          That make sense too.... Cheers

Comment

Does Refer a friend Policy and Affiliate Program run on the same line? Or are the two different from each other in any way? I find them to be same.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolineF View Post
              Does Refer a friend Policy and Affiliate Program run on the same line? Or are the two different from each other in any way? I find them to be same.
              Although in essence both the Refer a Friend Policy and the Affiliate Program pay you for referring a person but both are quite different.

Refer a Friend Policy can be used when you know someone who needs our services and you think we can fulfill their requirements. You then just provide us with the details and when your friend makes the purchase we reward you for the same.

On the contrary an Affiliate Program is more like a continuous effort on your side wherein you would use your website or blog to promote our services and when any of your visitor clicks on Our AD on Your Site and ultimately purchases the server then you are entitled to receive the commission from us.

In an Affiliate Program you make efforts to get the visitor which might purchase but with 'Refer a Friend' you get paid simply for referring your friend who then buys from us.

Hope your doubts are clear now!
              eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
              Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
              "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Brown View Post
                Although in essence both the Refer a Friend Policy and the Affiliate Program pay you for referring a person but both are quite different.

Refer a Friend Policy can be used when you know someone who needs our services and you think we can fulfill their requirements. You then just provide us with the details and when your friend makes the purchase we reward you for the same.

On the contrary an Affiliate Program is more like a continuous effort on your side wherein you would use your website or blog to promote our services and when any of your visitor clicks on Our AD on Your Site and ultimately purchases the server then you are entitled to receive the commission from us.

In an Affiliate Program you make efforts to get the visitor which might purchase but with 'Refer a Friend' you get paid simply for referring your friend who then buys from us.

Hope your doubts are clear now!
                Thank you Eric, the above information is quite helpful, I've shared this thread with my folks for more awareness and business generation: eUKhost is hosting quite a few websites of mine, they are web hosting giants. Cheers

Comment

Thanks Eric.
                  That clarifies my doubt.
                  Might just refer a friend to you guys soon

Comment

Working...
                  X