Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancellation Policy and no contracts for Hosting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancellation Policy and no contracts for Hosting.

Hello there,

I am planing to opt for a hosting account with you, as I had a lots of issues with my previous host.The cancellation has also been very hectic. Can you please help me with your cancellation policy and minimum contract periods?

Re: Cancellation Policy and no contracts for Hosting.

Dear Friend,

We have a button in our control panel which reads "Cancel my Account". customers can click on this button and cancel if they wish to cancel and move to some other hosting provider.

The Agreement you sign with us allows you to cancel and leave us with 1 months notice. our support staff also assists our customers to restore their data on our servers and to also take a proper backup of their entire data and give it to them to move to some other hosting provider if they wish to do so.

out of all the cancellations we've had in last 12 months, majority of those have been due to failed business model and most of the websites or domains which went completely offline were Finance/Mortage related online portals/website.

Our eCommerce, application hosting and Reseller hosting customers have always done well and their growth has helped us to grow year on year.

I am sure you won't regret moving to eUKhost. if you ever face any problem in communicating with our Support staff, then you have all my information in my signature to buzz me.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Thank you for the detailed information.

I also wanted to know if there are any time bound contracts?

Comment

Originally posted by Plugger View Post
        Thank you for the detailed information.

I also wanted to know if there are any time bound contracts?
        Hi,

The only products we offer where we have time-bound commitments are our dedicated servers. The commitment period on our dedicated servers is 30 days - so you would need to give us a month advance notice to cancel a dedicated server in this respect. All of our other services (including Build a Website) have no time-bound commitments; you can cancel at any time.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to respond.

Kind regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Thank you for the information Ben.

We may not need a dedicated server as of now though. I would be glad if you could confirm about the 30 days money back guarantee you offer with some of your plans other than the dedicated server.

Comment

Originally posted by Plugger View Post
            Thank you for the information Ben.

We may not need a dedicated server as of now though. I would be glad if you could confirm about the 30 days money back guarantee you offer with some of your plans other than the dedicated server.
            Hi,

We offer a money back guarantee on all of our services excluding dedicated servers. The reason we cannot offer a money back guarantee with our dedicated servers is because of the costs of setting up and taking offline the dedicated servers which are no longer being leased by a customer.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to respond.

Kind regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Thank you for all the information Ben.

This has been a great help, you have been really very helpful. We'll look forward to you.

Comment

Hi there,

This is really informative stuff, it is a big concern with many hosts when it comes up to cancellation or refund. This is a good thing that you adjust the unused amount in case of any upgrades/downgrades.

Comment

Indeed, eUKhost is widely known for their honest business policies. Never had any issue with their billing part. Once I was on business tour and forgot to make the payment for the due invoice, I just requested 2 days payment extension which was handled very efficiently.

@Plugger : Are you done with the order process or need any help with the selection of hosting solutions?

Comment

Working...
                  X