Build a website for my existing domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build a website for my existing domain

I have checked build a website services page and i really like it. But can i use this service with my existing domain to create interactive webpages. Ho many templates do you provide with this service.

Re: Build a website for my existing domain

Hi Jamie,

you can use Build a Website to revamp your existing website as well. you don't need to buy a new domain to use "Build a Website".

You have hundreds of templates available in the control panel. you can chose one of the templates and customize as per your requirements.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Hi...

I was going through the Build a website page and came across the "Did you know?" tab under it which says, "All websites on Build a Website are hosted on our reliable and redundant VMware Cloud infrastructure. This means if the server that is hosting your website fails for any reason, your website is safe as it is automatically transferred to another server behind the scenes. This results in a set up that is safe and reliable for business websites."

This is indeed a wonderful service which shows your concern and loyalty towards your clients...

Fantastic guys!!!

Comment

Thanks Caroline
        eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

How about this, I order the Build a website package for a year and I finish up with all my web designing within a couple of months and no longer need it. Will I be refunded for the remaining months?

Comment

Originally posted by Drake View Post
            How about this, I order the Build a website package for a year and I finish up with all my web designing within a couple of months and no longer need it. Will I be refunded for the remaining months?
            Absolutely, we don't have any time bound contracts. Once your website is fully built & functional, you can move your hosting package onto a normal one or have it cancelled. But if you're not an expert in web designing & willing to stay on the same 'Build a Website' package for further editing/development of your website, that would be much recommended. Also, we do have an option for monthly payments too, hence it's a worry-free hosting experience!
            Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
              Absolutely, we don't have any time bound contracts. Once your website is fully built & functional, you can move your hosting package onto a normal one or have it cancelled. But if you're not an expert in web designing & willing to stay on the same 'Build a Website' package for further editing/development of your website, that would be much recommended. Also, we do have an option for monthly payments too, hence it's a worry-free hosting experience!
              Hey from the above what I understand is that I even get a hosting space with Build a website package. Is that so?

Comment

Hey from the above what I understand is that I even get a hosting space with Build a website package. Is that so?
                That's right, each Build a Website package is guaranteed 1 GB of storage space and 10 GB of monthly bandwidth to host the website created using the site builder tool. You can read upon the Fair Usage policy in 'Build a Website' Terms to know more about resources allocation and usage.
                Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

I'm astounded that you offer this on the mega-excellent vmware platform and not one the cheaper options.
                  You guys are just far too good to your customers!
                  sigpicManaged osCmax hosting
                  (I'm not social )

Comment

Originally posted by ejsolutions View Post
                    I'm astounded that you offer this on the mega-excellent vmware platform and not one the cheaper options.
                    You guys are just far too good to your customers!
                    At eUKhost our top priority has always been to ensure 100% customer satisfaction; irrespective of whatever it takes; so money takes the back seat here!
                    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                      That's right, each Build a Website package is guaranteed 1 GB of storage space and 10 GB of monthly bandwidth to host the website created using the site builder tool. You can read upon the Fair Usage policy in 'Build a Website' Terms to know more about resources allocation and usage.
                      It's not a bad option at all looking at it. With a free domain name you're paying about the same per year on Build a Website comparing it to your shared hosting plans. On price, it's fairly competitive.

Comment

If anyone is interested in what Build A Website can do then feel free to look on our YouTube Channel, there is a basic overview along with tutorials on how to use the modules in Build a Website!

eUKhost LTD - YouTube
                        Interesting, let me think on this....... to the think tank!

Comment

Working...
                        X