Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSL Certificate

Hey,
    Does the Extended SSL on your website secure sub-domains of a domain?

Re: SSL Certificate

Originally posted by Drake View Post
    Hey,
    Does the Extended SSL on your website secure sub-domains of a domain?
    Hi Drake,

The Extended SSL does not secure sub-domains and is usually for the Green address bar which provides immediate trust and helps customer conversion.

For securing sub-domains you can get a Wildcard SSL certificate which would secure your domain as well as sub-domains.

If you would like more information about it then you can talk to our representatives over Live Chat.
    eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
    Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
    "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Oh ghosh! I already ordered for extended ssl. But I need to secure sub-domains as well. Will I be able to cancel the order and order for a Wildcard SSL instead?

Comment

Oh ghosh! I already ordered for extended ssl. But I need to secure sub-domains as well. Will I be able to cancel the order and order for a Wildcard SSL instead?
        Hey I have got this thing solved with Billing department on live chat. I have ordered for a new Wildcard SSL and managed to cancel the previous one.

Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Hey I have got this thing solved with Billing department on live chat. I have ordered for a new Wildcard SSL and managed to cancel the previous one.

Thanks for all your help.
          Glad you got this sorted!
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X