Can I have Linux server with Online malware scanner for a Website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have Linux server with Online malware scanner for a Website

I am looking for Linux web hosting and online website malware scanner for my current project. I have lost my important website data because of heartbleed attacks and I am really worried now. I just need a neat malware scanner with Linux server to take initial steps before any harm to website.

Please explain which one is recommended on Linux and how secure is your website scanner in detail.

Thank you.

Re: Can I have Linux server with Online malware scanner for a Website

Originally posted by Martyn Williams View Post
    I am looking for Linux web hosting and online website malware scanner for my current project. I have lost my important website data because of heartbleed attacks and I am really worried now. I just need a neat malware scanner with Linux server to take initial steps before any harm to website.

Please explain which one is recommended on Linux and how secure is your website scanner in detail.

Thank you.
    Hi Martyn,

Please take a look the industry leading eUKhost Linux server configurations,

Basic Intermediate Advanced
    2 GB UK Disk Space 10 GB UK Disk Space 20 GB UK Disk Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth Unlimited Bandwidth Unlimited Bandwidth
    10 MySQL Databases 30 MySQL Databases Unlimited Databases
    Free Domain Name Free Domain Name Free Domain Name
    3.33/PM | Order Here 4.99/PM | Order Here 6.66PM/Order Here
    Yes, it is really painful to lose the website data because of malicious attacks and to fight against any malware attach we have developed MTV Malware and Vulnerability website scanner to scan and protect website against any malicious activities.

Please check features and functionality of MTV Scan,

Last edited by Asher Ross; 10-06-2014, 12:59.
    eUKhost LTD : 13 Years Of Web Hosting Excellence !!!
    Wordpress Blog Hosting | Website Security Bundles | SSL Certificates
    eNlight Cloud Server Hosting Services : World's no.1 Intelligent Cloud Hosting Platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Martyn Williams View Post
      Hi Martyn,

Welcome to the forum.

I believe the hosting plans recommended by Asher must have sufficed your requirement of a hosting solution for your website. We also offer free data backups with our shared plans and now you can rest easy, as we've partnered with R1soft to offer our customers daily backups through R1soft's Continuous Data Protection (CDP) application providing you with full protection in the event of data loss.

About the malware I would recommend you our MTV Scan. MTvScan is our all new cutting edge website scanning tool which helps protect against the increasingly complex threats websites and servers face. MTvScan scans your website for threats like malware, code and SQL injections, XSS vulnerabilities, and many other types of threats facing websites today.

To start a free scan on any of your websites, please place an order here

You can refer to the following link to learn more http://forums.eukhost.com/f10/eukhos...ng-tool-22697/

Regards,
      Albie
      Last edited by Asher Ross; 10-06-2014, 13:11.

Comment

Hello team,

A great tool designed indeed! Kudos to your development team.

As I can understand, after a scan is complete, free version returns a summary of vulnerabilities, errors and threats found, whereas for detailed report we will need to opt for any of your paid versions.

Say for example: I have opted for one the paid versions. After the scan, it encounters some kind of a threat. How do I get rid of it? Will your technical support assist me with this?

I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
        Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_Pryce View Post
          Hello team,

Say for example: I have opted for one the paid versions. After the scan, it encounters some kind of a threat. How do I get rid of it? Will your technical support assist me with this?

Regards,
          Graham
          Hi Graham !

Thanks for your appreciation

Once the full scan gives the errors or information about the vulnerabilities in your website or applications, then you can yourself fix those bugs or get those fixed from your Webmaster.

If you would want us to fix those for you, then we will charge you a one time small fee based on the time it will take for our Developers and System Admins to fix the vulnerabilities.
          eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
          Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

That's a great news Mark! Thank you for your response.

In that case I shall start looking for some clients for us.

Looking forward to a healthy business relationship.

Regards,
            Graham

Comment

Hi Graham,

Of course you could get your clients to use MtvScan and get a detailed analysis done.

If it may interest you we also have MtvScan available via our Affiliate Program so you might as well earn good commission by signing up & referring clients to us.
              eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
              Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
              "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Hi Eric,

Now that's great news unlike cherry on the sundae, another earning opportunity for us.

I will surely try get maximum out of it.

Thank for bringing it to our notice.

Regards,
                Graham

Comment

Working...
                X