Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing WHMsonic on Server

Hello,

Iím looking to order a new server and would like to know if I can install WHMsonic on it and how it can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Installing WHMsonic on Server

Originally posted by cal_p View Post
    Hello,

I’m looking to order a new server and would like to know if I can install WHMsonic on it and how it can be done.

Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to eUKhost Forums Assuming you have the license for it, we can indeed help you install WHMsonic on the server you choose from us. The installation is pretty easy and our techs would install it upon request from you.

Here are the suggested Minimum Server Requirements from their website:

- A VPS or Dedicated server with WHM/cPanel.
    - Centos system
    - Dual CPU
    - 1 GB Memory
    Suggested Optimum Server:
    - A dedicated server with WHM/cPanel.
    - Centos system
    - Dual CPU
    - 6-8 GB ram

Please make sure you choose cPanel/WHM from the order page. Once installed, you simply access the "Plugins" Section from WHM and make the configuration changes as needed.

Sales: 0800 862 0380 || Skype: jenniferkent_uk

Comment

HI,

You must be aware that WHMSonic is third party license product and we can install in on the server upon request. All you need to do is get the licensed copy first and forward the details to our support team so that we can proceed further with the installation.

Please refer to the following link for WHMSonic pricing details >> https://www.whmsonic.com/buysap.php

You can ask us if you need more information or talk to our support department via live chat.
      eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
      Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to £400 per sale!
      "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Thanks Jennifer!

So that makes things a lot clearer.

Would look at getting the license and then sign up!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X