Ready to use Zimbra Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to use Zimbra Hosting

We are looking to migrate our company to Zimbra based email system. At the start we will need 3-4 email addresses. Please let me know prices. We do need atleast 8 gig space on atleast 2 mailboxes. The rest 2 gig is fine.

Re: Ready to use Zimbra Hosting

Hi Bradford,

Hosted Zimbra will perhaps be the best option for you. You could always get a server and have us install Zimbra on your own server, however, for now your requirements look perfect for a hosted Zimbra service.

You can take a look at these Zimbra based plans and choose the required number of mailboxes: eUKhost's personal and professional Zimbra web hosting services in the UK
    It also allows you to choose the required disk space for each mailbox.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding it.

Sales: 0800 862 0380 || Skype: jenniferkent_uk

Comment

Sorry this requirement actually went on hold for some time. The plans look great. I am sure we'll go with them. One question is, if we later plan to increase the number of mailboxes and find that our own server will be more cost effective, will you set it up for us and help us choose a suitable server?

Comment

We'll indeed help you setup and select a suitable server for your Zimbra requirements. The hosted Zimbra plans are ready to use, so for now that will be your best option

Sales: 0800 862 0380 || Skype: jenniferkent_uk

Comment

Working...
        X