Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-seller Hosting

Hello Team,

I had a question, if I have a Linux re-seller account already working. Can I split my hosting server account, so that I have two different branding's for hosting companies with a single account.

Awaiting reply.

Kind Regards

Re: Re-seller Hosting

You cannot split the hosting account into two parts because you get only one WHM panel with a Linux reseller account. You can create a cPanel account from the WHM for every website. You should consider atleast one reseller account for every hosting company. This would help you to keep your hosting company data organized and the client data will not mix up. We can offer you a good deal if you sign up for two reseller hosting package.
    James Anderson
    eUKhost Ltd
    Skype - jameswebuk
    Email - james [@] eukhost.com

Comment

Technically it's not feasible to have two companies under one reseller and it would also be difficult for you to manage both on a single server. Instead you could opt for two basic reseller plans for two companies and keep the two separate.
      eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
      Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
      "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Could you please confirm if we can have R1soft backup option with a reseller hosting package. It will help us to restore the websites of our cleints when they mess up their site

Comment

Unfortunately no, we cannot provide R1Soft CDP Backup as addon service with Shared and Reseller hosting plans. However we have already included the daily and weekly backup service on our shared and reseller hosting plans to make sure that the data is secured and can be restored as per request..

Comment

That's right, you cannot purchase R1Soft CDP backups as an addon service with Shared/Reseller Hosting however we do offer daily backups with these packages through R1soft as a standard feature and these can be accessed and restored when required through your cPanel control panel itself.
            Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
            Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
            Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Dear All,

Thank you for your replies. 2 different shared hosting would be an option for me to go ahead?

Thank you for the information Ryan, it's good to know

Comment

Working...
              X