Need SSD on Dedicated server!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need SSD on Dedicated server!

I am about to consider your "E5-2630 V2 Promo -Dual Hexa Core" Linux dedicated server, as I need 128 GB of DDR3 RAM on my server and also the resources suits my requirements, however when I am configuring the server I cannot see an option for SSD!

Is it possible to get the SSD on this server? or can anyone suggest me an alternate solution!

Thanks,

Re: Need SSD on Dedicated server!

Hello Pixaler ,

We do provide SSD's on E5-2630 V2 server but this promo offer doesn't comes with SSD's. You can contact our sales and they shall provide you a custom quote as per your requirements.
    Patrick

Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting

Comment

Re: Need SSD on Dedicated server!

Hi Pixaler,

The Promo range of servers are non customizable so 8 x 300 GB SAS disks is standard and the only available disks option with E5-2630 V2 Promo server. SSD disk options are available with E3-1230 V2 and E5-2630 servers from our Business Servers and Enterprise Servers series respectively.

You can PM me your complete requirements or post here, accordingly I can forward you some server options with pricing to compare and choose.
      Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
      Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
      Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X