Auto DJ for website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto DJ for website

Hello Do you offer SHOUTcast servers ? Do you do Auto DJ for website?

Re: Auto DJ for website

Originally posted by Bronchwest View Post
    Hello Do you offer SHOUTcast servers ? Do you do Auto DJ for website?
    Hi!

We can offer you dedicated servers or VMs on which you can install ShoutCast or any other application as required.. We do have several customers which use these applications for streaming purposes..
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

How Do I BroadCast To Your ShoutCast Servers?

Comment

How Do I BroadCast To Your ShoutCast Servers?
        You can download the ShoutCast server setup from here. Once downloaded, you can install it & its pretty simple to configure & use it further for broadcasting.

Comment

That's truly simple than I thought.

Please bare few more queries from me, I really appreciate your help.

Is SHOUTcast compatible with SAM Broadcaster? Can I stream video through SHOUTcast? Do your SHOUTcast servers have a static IP?

Comment

That's truly simple than I thought.

Please bare few more queries from me, I really appreciate your help.
            You are welcome
            Is SHOUTcast compatible with SAM Broadcaster?
            Yes!
            Can I stream video through SHOUTcast?
            Yes!
            Do your SHOUTcast servers have a static IP?
            Yes!

Comment

Great! Thanks for all the information Rock.

I was just wondering if VPS will do the trick or is dedicated server the only solution?

Comment

It’s possible to use Shoutcast on VPS server, but then it also depends on the popularity of your website. If your website is already popular among your targeted audience, then it would be pointless to put Shoutcast on VPS, because it’s a resource hungry application and sooner or later you will be running out of the resources and need to upgrade to next level. So it’s better to consider dedicated server or Cloud VM to use Shoutcast.

Comment

Great! Thanks for all the information Rock.

I was just wondering if VPS will do the trick or is dedicated server the only solution?
                  You are welcome

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
                  It’s possible to use Shoutcast on VPS server, but then it also depends on the popularity of your website. If your website is already popular among your targeted audience, then it would be pointless to put Shoutcast on VPS, because it’s a resource hungry application and sooner or later you will be running out of the resources and need to upgrade to next level. So it’s better to consider dedicated server or Cloud VM to use Shoutcast.
                  Exactly! ShoutCast can run well on a virtual machine, but as the resource utilization increases on the VM, you can seamlessly migrate it over to a cloud server or a dedicated server. It's wise to start with a VM & then upgrade at a later stage if at all necessary!

Comment

Thanks for the update Irene and Rock.

I am looking for the the solution that will suffice the expected 3000-4000 visitors per hour , which could certainly grow as the time goes. Which server will best suit this requirement?

Comment

I will take your suggestion Rock and Irene to consider dedicated server. I will discuss the same with our technical team and will get back with the exact resources required to keep it smooth. Also let me know the upgrade options I will have as I can see on your website, it is somewhat limited to 32GB RAM and 1 TB HDD.

Comment

Thanks for the update Irene and Rock.

I am looking for the the solution that will suffice the expected 3000-4000 visitors per hour , which could certainly grow as the time goes. Which server will best suit this requirement?
                        A dedicated server will best serve your needs in this case. I'd suggest you go with 1Gbit bandwidth speed plan so that there are no issues with more than 4k users connecting to the site for data streaming..

I will take your suggestion Rock and Irene to consider dedicated server. I will discuss the same with our technical team and will get back with the exact resources required to keep it smooth. Also let me know the upgrade options I will have as I can see on your website, it is somewhat limited to 32GB RAM and 1 TB HDD.
                        We can definitely customise the server as required, RAM or HDD can be upped as required. You can contact our sales team for customised server requirements..

Comment

Working...
                        X