Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Reseller Hosting With WHM and ID Protection

Hello,

I am in need of a new Linux reseller server with ID protection, 40 GB Disk space, 1 TB bandwidth, Advanced Hardware. Is WHM control panel is included in the monthly fees? Can I upgrade my disk space if required? How can I protect my privacy with ID Protection?

Re: Linux Reseller Hosting With WHM and ID Protection

Hi Wade,

Have you thought of considering a VPS for these set of requirements instead of a Reseller plan? Do you have a budget in mind for this requirement? We can offer you a custom reseller plan with those kind of specs however I believe you'd be better off with a VPS at that price. You get all features and functions of Reseller hosting on a VPS with additional privileges in the form of root SSH access and ability to install custom applications.

cPanel/WHM is a standard feature with Reseller Hosting but comes as an option with VPS Hosting. For privacy, you can use private nameservers with Reseller hosting as well as VPS hosting while Domain ID protect will aid in hiding your personal information from the domain whois look up results.

On a side note, if you intend to use the domain for business or commercial purposes, we do not recommend using ID protect as hidden information in domain whois look up may not project a very good image of your business in the minds of your prospective customers.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for suggesting me Linux VPS, I would love to register, vLite 1 package with 1 vCPU Cores, 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 60 GB SAS Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, CentOS or Ubuntu, cPanel/WHM or Plesk on monthly fees of 18.33. Any additional fees on the amount?

Comment

18.33 is ex-VAT price of vLite 01. If you are from UK or EU region, you will need to pay VAT inclusive price of 22.00 per month unless your company is VAT registered and you can furnish a VAT registration ID for exemption on the cost. Also, cPanel/WHM or Plesk CP isn't a part of the standard package when it comes to VPS Hosting. So cost of cPanel/WHM or Plesk would be additional above the cost of server. The available options and pricing is as follows :-

cPanel/WHM - 9.00 per month
        Plesk Web Admin - 2.00 per month
        Plesk Web App - 5.00 per month
        Plesk Web Pro - 7.00 per month
        Plesk Web Host - 9.00 per month

Please feel free to post if you have any questions.
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

Hi Ryan,

Yes, I am from Edinburgh (Scot). What about this Linux reseller package Advanced- 40 GB UK Disk Space, 100 GB Monthly Bandwidth, Host Unlimited Domains, Dell PowerEdge Hardware. Is cPanel/WHM are included in this price 24.99/pm inc VAT.

Comment

Hi Wade,

cPanel/WHM control panel is a standard inclusion with all Reseller Hosting plans so you won't need to pay additional for it besides the cost of package. Also, 24.99 per month is a VAT inclusive cost for Advanced Reseller package.

Comment

Hi Ryan,

That will work for me, my website is in the last phase of deployment and soon I will register it.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Harman View Post
                Hi Ryan,

That will work for me, my website is in the last phase of deployment and soon I will register it.

Thank you
                No problem Wade

Please feel free to post should you require any other information or assistance before registering.

Comment

Working...
                X