No announcement yet.

200 domain Transfer

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 domain Transfer

A client of mine is having approximate 200 domains hosted with a Linux cPanel Package. Disk space required is not much but need to have all the domains on same hosting package and be able to manage it with WHM. Also would it be possible to move all the domains to the new hosting package. Would there be any cost included?

Reply awaited....

Thanks & Regards

Re: 200 domain Transfer

Hi there

Thank you for posting. As per your requirement, you may consider any one of the Linux Reseller Hosting Packages listed at the url below :

If you require root access then go ahead with Virtual Private Server :

On both the above options we provide WHM access to manage the domains hosted on the server. In Reseller hosting however the WHM panel has limited features as this falls under the shared hosting platform.

We will do the migration free of cost for you

Suzanne Jones.

Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation regarding the requirement. I hope my client would like to start with a reseller to start with for now and later may upgrade to higher package if required.

Thanks again

Welcome Jesse, feel free to post incase you need any further guidance.
        You may also call us on our UK toll free helpline 0800 862 0380 or initiate a live chat from our website for any further assistance ..