Email hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email hosting

Our client is looking for a hosted email solution, wherein they want the management team on exchange like platform [ Google Apps , exchange or Zimbra ] and rest users working from a linux based solution. Basically a SPLIT / HYBRID EMAIL SOLUTION. Total number of users would be 10 + 55

Can you please suggest something that matches my clients requirements?

Re: Email hosting

Originally posted by Axel View Post
    Our client is looking for a hosted email solution, wherein they want the management team on exchange like platform [ Google Apps , exchange or Zimbra ] and rest users working from a linux based solution. Basically a SPLIT / HYBRID EMAIL SOLUTION. Total number of users would be 10 + 55

Can you please suggest something that matches my clients requirements?
    Hi!

Yes, we can meet up with your requirements for having a hybrid kind of a solution. All it'd require is one Zimbra package & one Linux hosting where the domain would have multiple MX records, pointing to each of these servers & either of them working as a fall back MX (backup mail server). You might want to contact our technical support for complete details!
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Just for understanding.

To have such solution, I should be opting a Zimbra Email hosting with may I know how many email boxes? As in this case it may be 10 +55 and a Linux hosting package suited for the amount of disk required for domains to be hosted.

You offer 1 GB disk space and 1 email box for 4.95 GBP Per Month. So do I add up the number of users in the same account or have different Zimbra email account for each users.

Thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
        Hi!

Yes, we can meet up with your requirements for having a hybrid kind of a solution. All it'd require is one Zimbra package & one Linux hosting where the domain would have multiple MX records, pointing to each of these servers & either of them working as a fall back MX (backup mail server). You might want to contact our technical support for complete details!
        So all I need is 10 zimbra packs for 10 management email accounts and a VPS or shared pack where the other 55 email accounts would be sitting, ma I right

Comment

Working...
        X