Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Mandrill + cPanel

Hello,

I have setup mandrill for our outbound email through exim, It was all working fine until I notice, that we were not receiving emails to my main websites and few more clients.

Is this normal with this kind of setup and been experienced by many or it's only me having the issue with this setup of mandrill + cpanel?

Can anyone help me with the reason and solution for this?

Note: maillog isn't displaying any errors.

Re: Using Mandrill + cPanel

Originally posted by Calvin_Hartley View Post
    Hello,

I have setup mandrill for our outbound email through exim, It was all working fine until I notice, that we were not receiving emails to my main websites and few more clients.

Is this normal with this kind of setup and been experienced by many or it's only me having the issue with this setup of mandrill + cpanel?

Can anyone help me with the reason and solution for this?

Note: maillog isn't displaying any errors.
    Dear Calvin,

If you'd report this issue to our support team, we'd get this resolved ASAP. A ticket or live chat will do just fine!
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

That is something great to hear Rock

But I would first need to take my hosting to you for the required domain name. I will plan out something soon and get it rolling. Hope a Shared account would be good to start with? As I would only be using it for emails.

Comment

You can certainly choose the shared hosting package based on your specs requirement or start with basic plan as of now and easily upgrade to next plan as and when required.

Comment

Dear Calvin,

It is a great team working in support with Eukhost to resolve all your issues. You can be assured with the advice and go ahead with it.

You can check the Shared Plans Here: https://www.eukhost.com/web-hosting/cpanel.php

Comment

Working...
          X